*Please be advised that some lots/units may need confirmation of availability. Kindly ensure to check availability first by emailing or phoning us.*
Perfectly positioned between Brisbane & the Gold Coast, Yarrabilba really is in the middle of it all. Just 15 kilometres from the M1 Motorway, it's an easy drive to the region's renowned theme parks, award winning Mount Tamborine wineries and much of South-East Queensland's natural beauty.
Balanced and beautiful, the vision for Yarrabilba is built on bringing you a complete community that nurtures traditional family values - providing you with a true sense of belonging.
LOCATION & TRANSPORT
• Located mid-way between Brisbane and the Gold Coast, just 15 minutes' drive from the Pacific Motorway (M1)
• 40 kilometres south-east of Brisbane's CBD
• A short drive to Logan Central, Beenleigh and Browns Plains
• Bus services to surrounding areas
• Commuter rail stations at Loganlea and Beenleigh, with connections to Brisbane and the Gold Coast
SHOPPING & LIFESTYLE
• Multiple convenience stores throughout the community
• Caltex Service Station and Star Mart open now
• IGA-anchored convenience centre open 2016
• Yarrabilba Village medical and retail centre open 2016
• Coles supermarket and specialty stores open 2017
• Tavern open 2017 • Close to Woolworths Logan Village
• Less than 30 minutes' drive to Grand Plaza Shopping Centre and Logan Hyperdome
• A future central 40,000 - 50,000 square metre town centre with specialty stores, cafes and restaurants
HEALTH & WELLBEING
• Yarrabilba Village with doctors' surgery, dentist, skin clinic and beauty services open 2016
• Weekly 5km Parkrun event
• Ripple Fitness outdoor boot camp sessions
• Falcon Allsports based at Shaw Street Oval offering soccer, tennis and netball opportunities
• Future Pro Tennis Academy offering weekly tennis lessons
There are 4 lot(s) available in this property.
- Lot #18Features421Sandstone PocketRIVIERA250m2148.8m21
- Lot #20Features421Sandstone PocketRIVIERA250m2148.8m21
- Lot #19Features421Sandstone PocketRIVIERA250m2148.8m21
- Lot #299Features422Wickham Rise 2AMALFI320m2179m21
Do you qualify for the FHBA 50 Rebate?
The following eligibility criteria will apply
Available for ‘Brand New’ purchases only; including townhouses, apartments &freestanding houses
Purchase must be made through one of FHBA’s partner’s or a new property provider approved by FHBA
Your ‘first home loan’ must be arranged through FHBA Mortgages (exceptions may apply)
The FHBA 50 Rebate is paid in addition to your State’s First Home Owners Grant &Stamp Duty concessions
Complimentary Insurance Consultation with FHBA Protect to ensure you are protected
You must agree to the full terms and conditions outlined in our client agreement new homes service before buying
How Much Is It?
Eligible FHBA first home buyer clients will be entitled to a 50% cash rebate on the total referral fees paid to FHBA (FHBA Pty Limited) from the new home provider you proceed with (should FHBA have a referral agreement with the provider)
The FHBA 50 Rebate will typically range from $2,500 to $12,000 depending on factors such as the property type, property location and property builder.
The rebate will be paid after the full referral fees are received by FHBA from the new homes provider first
To be eligible, the property must be from an FHBA new homes provider partner or approved by FHBA first:
House & Land
A first home buyer couple meet an FHBA Coach and tell the Coach about their desired property. After working out their budget, the Coach show’s them a range of properties from FHBA’s New Homes partners. The QLD couple are interested in a house & land package through an FHBA partnered builder. The builder completes the sale with the client including some custom inclusions. The builder pay’s FHBA an agreed referral fee of $15,000.” “The couple will be entitled to the following government grant and incentives:
|QLD Govt. FHOG Grant (2016/17 FY)||$20,000|
|Stamp Duty Payable||--|
|FHBA 50 Rebate (50% of $15,000)||$7,500|
|Total $ Incentives||$27,500|