*Please be advised that some lots/units may need confirmation of availability. Kindly ensure to check availability first by emailing or phoning us.*
Completed October 2017
Acacia Waters apartments are a master estate family community offering architecturally designed 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments.Designed to ensure the highest level of home owner satisfaction.Nothing has been overlooked.
Acacia Waters offers an abundance of outdoor living. Crystal tropical pool and barbeque pergolas overlooking acres of evergreen gardens,walk paths and open lawns. Acacia Waters provides the freedom for growing young families room to run, have fun and relax.
Acacia Waters apartments is in the suburb of Eagleby. Only 32 kilometres south of Brisbane and just 26 kilometres north of Australia's number one tourist destination, The Gold Coast.
Eagleby is adjacent to Beenleigh which is the largest commercial community between Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
This exciting new community is close to essential amenities such as shops, restaurants, schools, public transport and parks, bike riding tracks and lifestyle activities.
At a Glance
▪ 32 km from Brisbane CBD
▪ 26 km from Surfers Paradise Gold Coast
▪ 40 km drive to Brisbane Airport
▪ 17 km from Movie World, Wet and Wild,
▪ Australian Outback Spectacular
▪ 2 km to electric rail to Brisbane or Gold Coast
▪ 3 km to private primary and secondary schools
▪ 8 km to Logan Hyperdome Shopping Centre
▪ 8 km to Logan Hospital
▪ 14 km to Broadwater access to Morton Bay
▪ 1.8 km to boat ramp
At The Door
▪ Public bus service at doorstep
▪ Eagleby Shopping Plaza, Coles Supermarketand 31 retail stores across the road
▪ 24 hour medical centre across the road
▪ Parks, walking and bike riding tracks acrossthe road
▪ 100m from day care centre
▪ 400m from public primary schools
▪ 400m sports grounds and other outdoor activities
There are 10 lot(s) available in this property.
- Lot #Unit 86Features114A161m210m271
- Lot #Unit 97Features114A161m210m271
- Lot #Unit 100Features214B2172m219m291
- Lot #Unit 102Features214B2172m219m291
- Lot #Unit 1Features321C290m2100m2190
- Lot #Unit 19Features321C290m2100m2190
- Lot #Unit 44Features322C290m2100m2190
- Lot #Unit 101Features214B2172m219m291
- Lot #Unit 89Features114A161m210m271
- Lot #Unit 73Features213B1172m29m281
Do you qualify for the FHBA 50 Rebate?
The following eligibility criteria will apply
Available for ‘Brand New’ purchases only; including townhouses, apartments &freestanding houses
Purchase must be made through one of FHBA’s partner’s or a new property provider approved by FHBA
Your ‘first home loan’ must be arranged through FHBA Mortgages (exceptions may apply)
The FHBA 50 Rebate is paid in addition to your State’s First Home Owners Grant &Stamp Duty concessions
Complimentary Insurance Consultation with FHBA Protect to ensure you are protected
You must agree to the full terms and conditions outlined in our client agreement new homes service before buying
How Much Is It?
Eligible FHBA first home buyer clients will be entitled to a 50% cash rebate on the total referral fees paid to FHBA (FHBA Pty Limited) from the new home provider you proceed with (should FHBA have a referral agreement with the provider)
The FHBA 50 Rebate will typically range from $2,500 to $12,000 depending on factors such as the property type, property location and property builder.
The rebate will be paid after the full referral fees are received by FHBA from the new homes provider first
To be eligible, the property must be from an FHBA new homes provider partner or approved by FHBA first:
House & Land
A first home buyer couple meet an FHBA Coach and tell the Coach about their desired property. After working out their budget, the Coach show’s them a range of properties from FHBA’s New Homes partners. The QLD couple are interested in a house & land package through an FHBA partnered builder. The builder completes the sale with the client including some custom inclusions. The builder pay’s FHBA an agreed referral fee of $15,000.” “The couple will be entitled to the following government grant and incentives:
|QLD Govt. FHOG Grant (2016/17 FY)||$20,000|
|Stamp Duty Payable||--|
|FHBA 50 Rebate (50% of $15,000)||$7,500|
|Total $ Incentives||$27,500|