Bella Vista Heights is a new master-planned community with beautiful open space and mountain range views right at your doorstep. It is the second impressive quality offering from Oxigen in the town after the huge success of the neighbouring Blue Gums Estate.
Prestige Elevated Estate Located in Lockyer Valley, in the centre of one of Australia's the fastest growing areas
The Toowoomba Second Range Crossing bypass route, 41km in length, running from the Warrego Highway at Helidon in the east to the Gore Highway at Athol in the west via Charlton - the largest Commonwealth Government commitment to a single regional road project in Queensland's history.
- Easy 14 minute drive to Toowoomba CBD
- Easy drive to the new Toowoomba airport connecting the region to Australia
- 82% population growth between 1975 and 2011
- 80% population growth predicted to 2026
- Current employment in the area (within 4 Km) exceeds the total population of the town by 50%
- Unbelievable Low-cost investment with good rental returns
- Less than 1 Hours Drive West from Brisbane Inner City
- Just 14 minutes East of Toowoomba
- 25 minutes west of Ipswich
- 15 minutes to Gatton
- Brand New 4 Bedroom Quality Designed Homes
- Very affordable entry-level Investments from $345,980
There are 4 lot(s) available in this property.
- Lot #17 PremiumFeatures4221Mornington 20608m2186m21
- Lot #17 AccessFeatures4221Mornington 20608m2186m21
- Lot #18 PremiumFeatures4221Otago 20917m2187m21
- Lot #18 AccessFeatures4221Otago 20917m2187m21
Do you qualify for the FHBA 50 Rebate?
The following eligibility criteria will apply
Available for ‘Brand New’ purchases only; including townhouses, apartments &freestanding houses
Purchase must be made through one of FHBA’s partner’s or a new property provider approved by FHBA
Your ‘first home loan’ must be arranged through FHBA Mortgages (exceptions may apply)
The FHBA 50 Rebate is paid in addition to your State’s First Home Owners Grant &Stamp Duty concessions
Complimentary Insurance Consultation with FHBA Protect to ensure you are protected
You must agree to the full terms and conditions outlined in our client agreement new homes service before buying
How Much Is It?
Eligible FHBA first home buyer clients will be entitled to a 50% cash rebate on the total referral fees paid to FHBA (FHBA Pty Limited) from the new home provider you proceed with (should FHBA have a referral agreement with the provider)
The FHBA 50 Rebate will typically range from $2,500 to $12,000 depending on factors such as the property type, property location and property builder.
The rebate will be paid after the full referral fees are received by FHBA from the new homes provider first
To be eligible, the property must be from an FHBA new homes provider partner or approved by FHBA first:
House & Land
A first home buyer couple meet an FHBA Coach and tell the Coach about their desired property. After working out their budget, the Coach show’s them a range of properties from FHBA’s New Homes partners. The QLD couple are interested in a house & land package through an FHBA partnered builder. The builder completes the sale with the client including some custom inclusions. The builder pay’s FHBA an agreed referral fee of $15,000.” “The couple will be entitled to the following government grant and incentives:
|QLD Govt. FHOG Grant (2016/17 FY)||$20,000|
|Stamp Duty Payable||--|
|FHBA 50 Rebate (50% of $15,000)||$7,500|
|Total $ Incentives||$27,500|