*Please be advised that some lots/units may need confirmation of availability. Kindly ensure to check availability first by emailing or phoning us.*
Completed November 2018
Redbank Plains is a suburb of the City of Ipswich, Queensland, Australia. It is 12 kilometres (7.5 mi) from the Ipswich CBD and approximately 35 kilometres (22 mi) from the Brisbane CBD.
Kimberly Edge is conveniently located next to Town Square Redbank Plains, cross the road to the Redbank Plains Recreation Reserve and only a short walk to Bus and Schools.
- Redbank Plains State Primary School
- Redbank Plains State High School
- Staines Memorial College
- A range of private schools including Saint Augustines and The Springfield Anglican College
- Child Care Centres
- The Bremer Institute of TAFE Springfield Campus
- University of Southern Queensland Springfield Campus
Lifestyle & Amenity
- Redbank Plains Shopping Village only a short drive away with a Woolworths, Post Office and a range of specialty stores
- Orion Springfield Town Centre located in Springfield Central has a Big W, a Woolworths and specialty stores
- Redbank Plaza at Redbank has a Coles, Cinemas and a large range of specialty stores
- Brookwater Village featuring Woolworths, specialty shops and health care providers Mater Health Services
- Advanced broadband network with high speed internet services available
- Serviced by a regular bus network with direct connections to Goodna Train Station
- Minutes to White Rock Conservation Park
- Redback Plains Town Square
There are multiple transport options to get to and around the community including easy access by car to both the Cunningham and Centenary Highways.
Regular train services depart Springfield and Springfield Central stations stopping at all stations to the Brisbane CBD. The timetable extends the current Richlands services to provide more than 580 train services between Springfield Central and Brisbane's CBD each week.
There are 1 lot(s) available in this property.
- Lot #95Features4321DG6185.91m2133.88m22
Do you qualify for the FHBA 50 Rebate?
The following eligibility criteria will apply
Available for ‘Brand New’ purchases only; including townhouses, apartments &freestanding houses
Purchase must be made through one of FHBA’s partner’s or a new property provider approved by FHBA
Your ‘first home loan’ must be arranged through FHBA Mortgages (exceptions may apply)
The FHBA 50 Rebate is paid in addition to your State’s First Home Owners Grant &Stamp Duty concessions
Complimentary Insurance Consultation with FHBA Protect to ensure you are protected
You must agree to the full terms and conditions outlined in our client agreement new homes service before buying
How Much Is It?
Eligible FHBA first home buyer clients will be entitled to a 50% cash rebate on the total referral fees paid to FHBA (FHBA Pty Limited) from the new home provider you proceed with (should FHBA have a referral agreement with the provider)
The FHBA 50 Rebate will typically range from $2,500 to $12,000 depending on factors such as the property type, property location and property builder.
The rebate will be paid after the full referral fees are received by FHBA from the new homes provider first
To be eligible, the property must be from an FHBA new homes provider partner or approved by FHBA first:
House & Land
A first home buyer couple meet an FHBA Coach and tell the Coach about their desired property. After working out their budget, the Coach show’s them a range of properties from FHBA’s New Homes partners. The QLD couple are interested in a house & land package through an FHBA partnered builder. The builder completes the sale with the client including some custom inclusions. The builder pay’s FHBA an agreed referral fee of $15,000.” “The couple will be entitled to the following government grant and incentives:
|QLD Govt. FHOG Grant (2016/17 FY)||$20,000|
|Stamp Duty Payable||--|
|FHBA 50 Rebate (50% of $15,000)||$7,500|
|Total $ Incentives||$27,500|