*Please be advised that some lots/units may need confirmation of availability. Kindly ensure to check availability first by emailing or phoning us.*
Rising above the shimmering Gold Coast skyline, The Star Residences presents buyers with the first-ever opportunity to live in the heart of The Star Gold Coast’s world-class integrated resort.
The Star Residences is located on Broadbeach Island, Broadbeach and will form part of The Star Gold Coast’s world-class integrated resort. The precinct transformation plans to deliver a whole new level of sophistication, service and style to the island masterplan including a luxury poolside experience and a host of restaurants and bars.
Adjacent to the Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre and Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, and only a short stroll to Kurrawa Beach, The Star Residences is perfectly positioned to offer the ideal blend of beach and inner-city lifestyle opportunities.
Broadbeach Island also provides direct connectivity to the wider Gold Coast via access to the G:link light rail and bus stops, and main arterial route the Gold Coast Highway.
The first stage includes The Star Residences, Tower 1, a soaring 53-storey mixed-use tower incorporating residential, hotel and retail amenities. Located to the south-east side of The Star Gold Coast and overlooking Little Tallebudgera Creek and the Gold Coast Highway towards Broadbeach, residents will enjoy stunning views across the beautiful Gold Coast coastline and the lush greenery of the hinterland.
Tower 1 offers residents direct connectivity to The Star Gold Coast via Level 3, which will be home to an active food & beverage and retail promenade.
Tower 1 will comprise of 423 spectacular residences, available in one and two bedroom configurations. Residences will begin from Level 21 and continue all the way to the top of the tower on Level 53. There are options for an additional study or multi-purpose room in some residences.
Each floorplan is carefully designed with floor to ceiling glazing and 2.7m ceiling heights to maximise viewlines and natural light. Individual balconies will further promote the flow of natural light ensuring all residences are bright and open. Stunning views spanning the coastline and hinterland can be appreciated from both the kitchen and living room, while ample indoor and outdoor areas provide additional glimpses for residents and their guests.
All residents will also have direct connectivity to The Star Gold Coast via the Level 3 promenade. The integrated resort development offers access to unparalleled entertainment, recreation and dining experiences.
Residences will be fitted out with the highest quality finishes and fixtures including engineered timber floor boards in the living and kitchen areas, plush carpet to the bedrooms and European appliances in the kitchen. Purchasers will have the flexibility to customise their residences with the choice of two colour schemes – a light scheme inspired by the golden tones of Gold Coast’s beaches and skies to create a sense of warmth and comfort; and a dark scheme that draws from the cooler hinterland for a sophisticated and contemporary style.
Stone benchtop finishes contribute to the larger design vision with the architecture anchored in the smaller detailed finishes. Island benchtop and u-shaped kitchens have been incorporated into all apartments for an integrated cooking and dining experience, complete with natural gas cooktops for optimal heat control.
There are 39 lot(s) available in this property.
- Lot #Unit 12202Features21122Towe 1FNorth70m210m280
- Lot #Unit 12302Features21123Tower 1FNorth70m210m280
- Lot #Unit 12304Features22123Tower 1KSouth East99m28m2107
- Lot #Unit 12312Features22123Tower 1GNorth77m210m287
- Lot #Unit 12402Features21124Tower 1FNorth70m210m280
- Lot #Unit 12404Features22124Tower 1KSouth East99m28m2107
- Lot #Unit 12412Features22124Tower 1GNorth77m210m287
- Lot #Unit 12504Features22125Tower 1KSouth East99m28m2107
- Lot #Unit 12512Features22125Tower 1GNorth77m210m287
- Lot #Unit 12602Features21126Tower 1FNorth70m210m280
- Lot #Unit 12712Features22127Tower 1GNorth77m210m287
- Lot #Unit 12802Features21128Tower 1FNorth70m210m280
- Lot #Unit 12812Features22128Tower 1GNorth77m210m287
- Lot #Unit 12904Features22129Tower 1KSouth East99m28m2107
- Lot #Unit 13402Features21134Tower 1FNorth70m210m280
- Lot #Unit 13405Features21134Tower 1ESouth68m210m278
- Lot #Unit 13502Features21135Tower 1FNorth70m210m280
- Lot #Unit 13505Features21135Tower 1ESouth68m210m278
- Lot #Unit 13602Features21136Tower 1FNorth70m210m280
- Lot #Unit 13905Features22139Tower 1E2South68m210m278
- Lot #Unit 14005Features22140Tower 1E2South68m210m278
- Lot #Unit 14102Features21141Tower 1FNorth70m210m280
- Lot #Unit 14105Features22141Tower 1E2South68m210m278
- Lot #Unit 14110Features21141Tower 1DSouth West61m29m270
- Lot #Unit 14202Features21142Tower 1FNorth70m210m280
- Lot #Unit 14205Features22142Tower 1E2South68m210m278
- Lot #Unit 14302Features21143Tower 1FNorth70m210m280
- Lot #Unit 14305Features22143Tower 1E2South68m210m278
- Lot #Unit 14405Features22144Tower 1E2South68m210m278
- Lot #Unit 14410Features21144Tower 1DSouth West61m29m270
- Lot #Unit 14505Features22145Tower 1E2South68m210m278
- Lot #Unit 14605Features22146Tower 1E2South68m210m278
- Lot #Unit 14702Features21147Tower 1FNorth70m210m280
- Lot #Unit 14705Features22147Tower 1E2South68m210m278
- Lot #Unit 14805Features22148Tower 1E2South68m210m278
- Lot #Unit 14902Features21149Tower 1FNorth70m210m280
- Lot #Unit 14905Features22149Tower 1E2South68m210m278
- Lot #Unit 14910Features21149Tower 1DSouth West61m29m270
- Lot #Unit 15010Features21150Tower 1DSouth West61m29m270
Do you qualify for the FHBA 50 Rebate?
The following eligibility criteria will apply
Available for ‘Brand New’ purchases only; including townhouses, apartments &freestanding houses
Purchase must be made through one of FHBA’s partner’s or a new property provider approved by FHBA
Your ‘first home loan’ must be arranged through FHBA Mortgages (exceptions may apply)
The FHBA 50 Rebate is paid in addition to your State’s First Home Owners Grant &Stamp Duty concessions
Complimentary Insurance Consultation with FHBA Protect to ensure you are protected
You must agree to the full terms and conditions outlined in our client agreement new homes service before buying
How Much Is It?
Eligible FHBA first home buyer clients will be entitled to a 50% cash rebate on the total referral fees paid to FHBA (FHBA Pty Limited) from the new home provider you proceed with (should FHBA have a referral agreement with the provider)
The FHBA 50 Rebate will typically range from $2,500 to $12,000 depending on factors such as the property type, property location and property builder.
The rebate will be paid after the full referral fees are received by FHBA from the new homes provider first
To be eligible, the property must be from an FHBA new homes provider partner or approved by FHBA first:
House & Land
A first home buyer couple meet an FHBA Coach and tell the Coach about their desired property. After working out their budget, the Coach show’s them a range of properties from FHBA’s New Homes partners. The QLD couple are interested in a house & land package through an FHBA partnered builder. The builder completes the sale with the client including some custom inclusions. The builder pay’s FHBA an agreed referral fee of $15,000.” “The couple will be entitled to the following government grant and incentives:
|QLD Govt. FHOG Grant (2016/17 FY)||$20,000|
|Stamp Duty Payable||--|
|FHBA 50 Rebate (50% of $15,000)||$7,500|
|Total $ Incentives||$27,500|