*Please be advised that some lots/units may need confirmation of availability. Kindly ensure to check availability first by emailing or phoning us.*
Live in a well-located, friendly, safe and secure community, with space to grow and homes that are close to schools, shops, transport and nature. Achieve a healthy and active lifestyle with parks, playgrounds, walking paths and open spaces on your doorstep.
Enjoy the benefits of living just minutes from the established local shopping centres, schools, medical and sporting facilities of Logan - including Logan Reserve State School, Park Ridge Town Centre and the Saint Philomena School just a 10 minute walk from home. Logan Hospital and Griffith University Logan are easily accessible.
Close to retirement village Chambers Pines, Aussie Adventures Education Centre, Park Ridge Childcare & Preschool, Park Ridge Primary, Park Ridge State High School and Parklands Christian College.
- The estate is located on 565 Chambers Flat Road, Park Ridge. Chambers Flat Road has recently been upgraded to 4 lanes allowing quick access to the adjoining suburbs of Crestmead, Heritage Park and the Logan Motorway. Everything is handy including buses and trains should you work in the city.
- Beaumont Estate, Park Ridge could not be better positioned with everything just minutes away. Investing in one of the south side's hottest growth corridors, located off Chambers flat road, the estate provides all the amenities a family could require. Schools, shops, health services and parks,
- Everything you need in the way of shopping is within easy reach. Major shopping destinations such as Grand Plaza and Logan Hyperdome are with 15km, where fashion, food and high end retail are in plentiful supply. A brand new Woolworths just minutes away, in addition to the expanded Park Ridge Town Centre. As for entertainment, the excellent Logan Entertainment Centre has yearlong activities. There are a number of local convenience stores and corner shops within short driving distance, through to major shopping centres just 4km away at Park Ridge, Marsden & Springwood, including major supermarkets, a huge range of specialty stores and the IKEA Mega Centre. Whether it's for your weekly groceries, a family dinner, a night out at movies or to pick up a special gift, everything you need is a short drive from Park Rise.
- The Park Ridge catchment is well served for schools. There is a high proportion of family households, there is 6 public primary and secondary schools and 4 private primary and secondary schools. With great educational options and strong population growth, investment in Park Rise is a great proposition.
- The region's major hospital, the Logan Hospital, is located within 4km of Park Ridge. The recently completed expansion and refurbishment to the Logan Hospital has taken it from a 48 bed community hospital to a 316 bed hospital catering for the growing resident population and making it a significant employer in the area. The Mater Hospital and medical precinct is also under development at City of Springfield.
- Park Ridge is well-serviced by major arterial roads providing links to Logan, Brisbane and Gold Coast. This accessibility provides residents access to major employment, health, lifestyle and education nodes.
- The region's major hospital, the Logan Hospital, is located within 4km of Park Ridge, as is the Loganlea Rail Station. The station is a high frequency station, with express connections to Beenleigh, the Gold Coast, and Brisbane.
- Subsequently, Park Ridge has become increasingly popular with families and young couples. The Logan City Council has recognised the growth of the area and is investing heavily in road upgrades within Park Ridge and the surrounding suburbs. Additionally, the release of the Draft Logan Reserve Plan by the Council cements the area as key growth area, with planning for almost 8,000 additional new homes, more shopping centres, parks and infrastructure.
There are 1 lot(s) available in this property.
- Lot #11Features4221BROADWATER 175402m2175m21
Do you qualify for the FHBA 50 Rebate?
The following eligibility criteria will apply
Available for ‘Brand New’ purchases only; including townhouses, apartments &freestanding houses
Purchase must be made through one of FHBA’s partner’s or a new property provider approved by FHBA
Your ‘first home loan’ must be arranged through FHBA Mortgages (exceptions may apply)
The FHBA 50 Rebate is paid in addition to your State’s First Home Owners Grant &Stamp Duty concessions
Complimentary Insurance Consultation with FHBA Protect to ensure you are protected
You must agree to the full terms and conditions outlined in our client agreement new homes service before buying
How Much Is It?
Eligible FHBA first home buyer clients will be entitled to a 50% cash rebate on the total referral fees paid to FHBA (FHBA Pty Limited) from the new home provider you proceed with (should FHBA have a referral agreement with the provider)
The FHBA 50 Rebate will typically range from $2,500 to $12,000 depending on factors such as the property type, property location and property builder.
The rebate will be paid after the full referral fees are received by FHBA from the new homes provider first
To be eligible, the property must be from an FHBA new homes provider partner or approved by FHBA first:
House & Land
A first home buyer couple meet an FHBA Coach and tell the Coach about their desired property. After working out their budget, the Coach show’s them a range of properties from FHBA’s New Homes partners. The QLD couple are interested in a house & land package through an FHBA partnered builder. The builder completes the sale with the client including some custom inclusions. The builder pay’s FHBA an agreed referral fee of $15,000.” “The couple will be entitled to the following government grant and incentives:
|QLD Govt. FHOG Grant (2016/17 FY)||$20,000|
|Stamp Duty Payable||--|
|FHBA 50 Rebate (50% of $15,000)||$7,500|
|Total $ Incentives||$27,500|