*Please be advised that some lots/units may need confirmation of availability. Kindly ensure to check availability first by emailing or phoning us.*
A better riverside life awaits you at The Banks, Logan Reserve. With contemporary streetscapes and five hectares of green open space and environmental corridors, you’re sure to find the perfect place for your family to play, grow, relax and thrive.
With everything you need in life on your doorstep.
Everything you need and want is in easy reach when you live at The Banks. With a school right across the road, your children can walk there safely and you’ll never be stuck in school traffic again.
Located in the growing suburb of Logan Reserve, The Banks is only a short drive to local and major shopping centres including Village Fair, Grand Plaza and the Hyperdome, a wide selection of schools and sporting grounds, as well as transport corridors that connect you to Logan (only ten minutes), Brisbane (an easy 35 minutes) and the Gold Coast (an easy 45 minutes). Not only is work close by but the ‘after work’ boat ramp is only a few minutes away, giving you unlimited access to the Logan River.
The Banks will comprise of approximately 200 affordable lots of varying sizes — all peaceful and relaxed with open space and environmental corridors on your doorstep. It is all part of our vision to ensure The Banks is green, leafy, and easy.
Enjoy a connected life, with a playground and picnic area to enjoy moments by the river. Pathways throughout The Banks will lead you across the road to Logan Reserve State School, or take an easy 7 minute drive to your nearest shopping centre.
Whatever your family size or lifestyle, you’ll find a homesite that is better for you at The Banks.
There are 30 lot(s) available in this property.
- Lot #38Features4222Ebony 169380m2169m21
- Lot #43Features4222Flinders 184375m2184m21
- Lot #45Features4222Ebony 169375m2169m21
- Lot #50Features4222Terrigal 190375m2190m21
- Lot #64Features4222Sorrento 206421m2206m21
- Lot #70Features4222Coramba 194375m2194m21
- Lot #71Features4222Flinders 184420m2184m21
- Lot #72Features4222Coramba 194375m2194m21
- Lot #73Features4222Coramba 194375m2194m21
- Lot #67Features4222Ebony 169375m2169m21
- Lot #68Features4222Ebony 169375m2169m21
- Lot #78Features4222Coramba 194375m2194m21
- Lot #79Features4222Coramba 194375m2194m21
- Lot #81Features4222Terrigal 190375m2190m21
- Lot #83Features4222Terrigal 190375m2190m21
- Lot #176Features4222Eden 180430m2180m21
- Lot #177Features4222Eden 180430m2180m21
- Lot #178Features4222Terrigal 190375m2190m21
- Lot #180Features4222Terrigal 190375m2190m21
- Lot #191Features4222Flinders 184420m2184m21
- Lot #37Features4222Ebony 169409m2169m21
- Lot #42Features4222Eden 180420m2180m21
- Lot #44Features4222Flinders 184420m2184m21
- Lot #52Features4222Terrigal 190375m2190m21
- Lot #55Features4222Coramba 194375m2194m21
- Lot #56Features4222Coramba 194375m2194m21
- Lot #75Features4222Coramba 194385m2194m21
- Lot #83Features4222Forbes 184375m2184m21
- Lot #180Features4222Flinders 184375m2184m21
- Lot #192Features4222Orion 226420m2226m21
Do you qualify for the FHBA 50 Rebate?
The following eligibility criteria will apply
Available for ‘Brand New’ purchases only; including townhouses, apartments &freestanding houses
Purchase must be made through one of FHBA’s partner’s or a new property provider approved by FHBA
Your ‘first home loan’ must be arranged through FHBA Mortgages (exceptions may apply)
The FHBA 50 Rebate is paid in addition to your State’s First Home Owners Grant &Stamp Duty concessions
Complimentary Insurance Consultation with FHBA Protect to ensure you are protected
You must agree to the full terms and conditions outlined in our client agreement new homes service before buying
How Much Is It?
Eligible FHBA first home buyer clients will be entitled to a 50% cash rebate on the total referral fees paid to FHBA (FHBA Pty Limited) from the new home provider you proceed with (should FHBA have a referral agreement with the provider)
The FHBA 50 Rebate will typically range from $2,500 to $12,000 depending on factors such as the property type, property location and property builder.
The rebate will be paid after the full referral fees are received by FHBA from the new homes provider first
To be eligible, the property must be from an FHBA new homes provider partner or approved by FHBA first:
House & Land
A first home buyer couple meet an FHBA Coach and tell the Coach about their desired property. After working out their budget, the Coach show’s them a range of properties from FHBA’s New Homes partners. The QLD couple are interested in a house & land package through an FHBA partnered builder. The builder completes the sale with the client including some custom inclusions. The builder pay’s FHBA an agreed referral fee of $15,000.” “The couple will be entitled to the following government grant and incentives:
|QLD Govt. FHOG Grant (2016/17 FY)||$20,000|
|Stamp Duty Payable||--|
|FHBA 50 Rebate (50% of $15,000)||$7,500|
|Total $ Incentives||$27,500|