*Please be advised that some lots/units may need confirmation of availability. Kindly ensure to check availability first by emailing or phoning us.*
Begin your future at Diamantina, a new boutique community set to thrive in Logan Reserve, nestled in Brisbane’s blossoming South-East on the banks of Schmidts Creek.
Located midway between Brisbane CBD and the famous Gold Coast beaches, Diamantina Logan Reserve is positioned in one of South-East Queensland’s fastest growing communities.
This premium development offers larger than average homesites nestled within a dedicated nature reserve. Experience something special at this idyllic new address and position your family at the centre of a vibrant and growing local community.
Diamantina, Logan Reserve is ideally positioned to an abundance of amenities, combined with close proximity to lush green spaces and unspoilt bushland, enjoy the simple pleasures of life with all you need close by.
With freedom of easy access to the Gold Coast, Brisbane CBD and the ever-evolving Logan City, Diamantina Logan Reserve is just minutes from established schools, convenient shopping centres, dining and recreation facilities.
Diamantina, Logan Reserve is your family sanctuary at the heart of this emerging community.
There are 19 lot(s) available in this property.
- Lot #15Features4221Heron 176 H1 (Mod)350m2176m21
- Lot #19Features4221Heron 176 H1350m2176m21
- Lot #20Features4221Heron 176 H2350m2176m21
- Lot #21Features4221Heron 176 HS350m2176m21
- Lot #22Features4221Heron 176 NB H1350m2176m21
- Lot #24Features4221Heron 176 H2350m2176m21
- Lot #25Features4221Heron 176 HS350m2176m21
- Lot #26Features4221Heron 176 H1350m2176m21
- Lot #33Features4221Bellevue 210 H1 (Mod)397m2210m22
- Lot #38Features4221Bellevue 210 H1900m2210m22
- Lot #39Features4221Bellevue 210 H1900m2210m22
- Lot #40Features4221Bellevue 210 H1900m2210m22
- Lot #41Features4221Bellevue 2103670m2210m22
- Lot #1Features4222Bellevue 210 H1950m2210m22
- Lot #2Features4221Bellevue 210 H1325m2210m22
- Lot #3Features4222Bellevue 210 H1325m2210m22
- Lot #4Features4222Bellevue 210 H1436m2210m22
- Lot #6Features4222Bellevue 210 H1578m2210m22
- Lot #27Features4221Heron 176 H2 (Mod)350m2176m21
Do you qualify for the FHBA 50 Rebate?
The following eligibility criteria will apply
Available for ‘Brand New’ purchases only; including townhouses, apartments &freestanding houses
Purchase must be made through one of FHBA’s partner’s or a new property provider approved by FHBA
Your ‘first home loan’ must be arranged through FHBA Mortgages (exceptions may apply)
The FHBA 50 Rebate is paid in addition to your State’s First Home Owners Grant &Stamp Duty concessions
Complimentary Insurance Consultation with FHBA Protect to ensure you are protected
You must agree to the full terms and conditions outlined in our client agreement new homes service before buying
How Much Is It?
Eligible FHBA first home buyer clients will be entitled to a 50% cash rebate on the total referral fees paid to FHBA (FHBA Pty Limited) from the new home provider you proceed with (should FHBA have a referral agreement with the provider)
The FHBA 50 Rebate will typically range from $2,500 to $12,000 depending on factors such as the property type, property location and property builder.
The rebate will be paid after the full referral fees are received by FHBA from the new homes provider first
To be eligible, the property must be from an FHBA new homes provider partner or approved by FHBA first:
House & Land
A first home buyer couple meet an FHBA Coach and tell the Coach about their desired property. After working out their budget, the Coach show’s them a range of properties from FHBA’s New Homes partners. The QLD couple are interested in a house & land package through an FHBA partnered builder. The builder completes the sale with the client including some custom inclusions. The builder pay’s FHBA an agreed referral fee of $15,000.” “The couple will be entitled to the following government grant and incentives:
|QLD Govt. FHOG Grant (2016/17 FY)||$20,000|
|Stamp Duty Payable||--|
|FHBA 50 Rebate (50% of $15,000)||$7,500|
|Total $ Incentives||$27,500|