*Please be advised that some lots/units may need confirmation of availability. Kindly ensure to check availability first by emailing or phoning us*
Ambitious in execution and extravagant in vision, this landmark development will stand as the ideal address for a suburb on the move.
Offering a unique blend of inner city convenience and coastal bliss, Allure offers breathtaking views, striking architecture and sophisticated interior design.
Discover a truly extraordinary residential experience with outstanding, resort-style luxury apartments, right in the heart of dynamic, exciting Chevron Island — where the thriving city of Surfers Paradise meets a richly rewarding island life precinct. Combining a refined opulence with exceptional facilities and a prime location, Allure Chevron Island presents 17 levels of contemporary apartment living in a striking architectural form designed by award winning Gold Coast firm BDA Architects. Capturing both classic style and contemporary punch, the elegant tiered development accommodates 95 luxury apartments, a remarkable range of public spaces designed to deliver a true community atmosphere, and dense sub-tropical landscaping that welcomes you to a sense of privacy and sanctuary
The rooftop is the pinnacle of Allure, with panoramic views from north to south offering an expanding view of the city. Here you’ll find a residents lounge, BBQ and dining area, infinity pool as well as several viewing decks to take in the amazing vistas the Gold Coast has to offer. Each space presents private settings where you can relax in a social environment, while enjoying the resplendent natural surrounds. The communal areas feature stunning landscaping to complement the expansive views, bringing a sense of resort-style living and adventure to your every day.
Allure is located on the corner of Burra and Dalpura Street, Chevron Island. Ideally located in the heart of the Gold Coast, Chevron Island is conveniently situated close to all of the major infrastructure and amenity the Gold Coast has to offer. Located within a 5 minute drive is the major Gold Coast office employment precinct, the top private schools, multiple recreational areas, golf courses, shopping centres and restaurants.
The location also provides direct access to key amenity of northern and southern Gold Coast, as well as M1 connection to Brisbane and Byron Bay. Allure is located within a 7 minute walk of the Gold Coast light rail which can take you to Brisbane’s business district and the Brisbane Airport (changing trains at Helensvale), and the final stage to be built will connect to the Gold Coast Airport.
Allure is located within walking distance to the home of entertainment in Queensland – the vibrant Surfers Paradise entertainment precinct. Within central Surfers Paradise, Council has upgraded major new infrastructure for the Commonwealth Games, including hundreds of restaurants, cafes, bars and music venues.
Within 5-10 minute walks are beaches, supermarkets, the Chevron Retail Village (restaurants, cafes, bars, medical), public transport and over 500 retail stores and restaurants.
There are 39 lot(s) available in this property.
- Lot #Unit 903Features329A2102m220m2122
- Lot #Unit 804Features228B184m217m2101
- Lot #Unit 704Features227B184m217m2101
- Lot #Unit 703Features327A2102m220m2122
- Lot #Unit 605Features226C185m221m2106
- Lot #Unit 604Features226B184m217m2101
- Lot #Unit 603Features326A2102m220m2122
- Lot #Unit 504Features225B184m217m2101
- Lot #Unit 503Features325A2102m220m2122
- Lot #Unit 406Features324D1102m218m2120
- Lot #Unit 404Features224B184m217m2101
- Lot #Unit 307Features223E187m210m297
- Lot #Unit 306Features323D1102m218m2120
- Lot #Unit 305Features223C185m221m2106
- Lot #Unit 304Features223B184m217m2101
- Lot #Unit 303Features323A2102m220m2122
- Lot #Unit 301Features223F188m211m299
- Lot #Unit 208Features222F188m211m299
- Lot #Unit 207Features222E187m210m297
- Lot #Unit 206Features322D1102m218m2120
- Lot #Unit 205Features222C185m221m2106
- Lot #Unit 204Features222B184m217m2101
- Lot #Unit 203Features322A2102m220m2122
- Lot #Unit 201Features222F188m211m299
- Lot #Unit 1503Features3215K12135m245m2180
- Lot #Unit 1502Features3215K2132m237m2169
- Lot #Unit 1501Features3215L2140m214m2154
- Lot #Unit 1404Features3214L2140m214m2154
- Lot #Unit 1401Features3214L2140m214m2154
- Lot #Unit 1304Features3213L2140m214m2154
- Lot #Unit 1303Features3213K12135m245m2180
- Lot #Unit 1302Features3213K2132m237m2169
- Lot #Unit 1301Features3213L2140m214m2154
- Lot #Unit 1204Features3212L2140m214m2154
- Lot #Unit 1201Features3212L2140m214m2154
- Lot #Unit 1102Features3211H22112m222m2134
- Lot #Unit 1005Features2210J1109m261m2170
- Lot #Unit 1002Features3210H2112m262m2174
- Lot #Unit 1001Features2210J1109m261m2170
Do you qualify for the FHBA 50 Rebate?
The following eligibility criteria will apply
Available for ‘Brand New’ purchases only; including townhouses, apartments &freestanding houses
Purchase must be made through one of FHBA’s partner’s or a new property provider approved by FHBA
Your ‘first home loan’ must be arranged through FHBA Mortgages (exceptions may apply)
The FHBA 50 Rebate is paid in addition to your State’s First Home Owners Grant &Stamp Duty concessions
Complimentary Insurance Consultation with FHBA Protect to ensure you are protected
You must agree to the full terms and conditions outlined in our client agreement new homes service before buying
How Much Is It?
Eligible FHBA first home buyer clients will be entitled to a 50% cash rebate on the total referral fees paid to FHBA (FHBA Pty Limited) from the new home provider you proceed with (should FHBA have a referral agreement with the provider)
The FHBA 50 Rebate will typically range from $2,500 to $12,000 depending on factors such as the property type, property location and property builder.
The rebate will be paid after the full referral fees are received by FHBA from the new homes provider first
To be eligible, the property must be from an FHBA new homes provider partner or approved by FHBA first:
House & Land
A first home buyer couple meet an FHBA Coach and tell the Coach about their desired property. After working out their budget, the Coach show’s them a range of properties from FHBA’s New Homes partners. The QLD couple are interested in a house & land package through an FHBA partnered builder. The builder completes the sale with the client including some custom inclusions. The builder pay’s FHBA an agreed referral fee of $15,000.” “The couple will be entitled to the following government grant and incentives:
|QLD Govt. FHOG Grant (2016/17 FY)||$20,000|
|Stamp Duty Payable||--|
|FHBA 50 Rebate (50% of $15,000)||$7,500|
|Total $ Incentives||$27,500|