*Please be advised that some lots/units may need confirmation of availability. Kindly ensure to check availability first by emailing or phoning us*
Element East is located off Van Dieren Road and comprises 67 lot ranging from 300m2 to 670m2.
Prominent on an elevated plateau just minutes from Pallara State School and in the privacy of tree-lined Van Dieren Road, ELEMENT PALLARA is an outstanding neighbourhood sure to impress those who place importance in family and long term capital growth.
- Level hilltop land, benched and retained
- Ready for slab construction
- North Easterlty views, breezes and leafy outlook
- Lot sizes ranging from 300m2 to 670m2
- Generous frontages to suit most contemporary single and 2 storey homes
- Minutes to Pallara State School, St. John’s Anglican Primary & Secondary and your choice of respected colleges
- Handy to Forest Lake Shopping Centre, eateries and entertainment
- Close to Richlands, Calamvale, Sunnybank Hills shopping and conveniences
- Direct access to Logan Motorway (M2), Ipswich Motorway (M7) and Beaudesert Road
- 30 minutes to Brisbane Airport and
- Brisbane CBD
There are 5 lot(s) available in this property.
- Lot #48Features4221Latte 23500m2215.03m22
- Lot #42Features4221Vivalto 23500m2210.60m21
- Lot #39Features4221Vittoria 24502m2227.25m21
- Lot #40Features4221Ristretto 20400m2186.44m21
- Lot #13Features4221Vittoria 24500m2227.25m21
Do you qualify for the FHBA 50 Rebate?
The following eligibility criteria will apply
Available for ‘Brand New’ purchases only; including townhouses, apartments &freestanding houses
Purchase must be made through one of FHBA’s partner’s or a new property provider approved by FHBA
Your ‘first home loan’ must be arranged through FHBA Mortgages (exceptions may apply)
The FHBA 50 Rebate is paid in addition to your State’s First Home Owners Grant &Stamp Duty concessions
Complimentary Insurance Consultation with FHBA Protect to ensure you are protected
You must agree to the full terms and conditions outlined in our client agreement new homes service before buying
How Much Is It?
Eligible FHBA first home buyer clients will be entitled to a 50% cash rebate on the total referral fees paid to FHBA (FHBA Pty Limited) from the new home provider you proceed with (should FHBA have a referral agreement with the provider)
The FHBA 50 Rebate will typically range from $2,500 to $12,000 depending on factors such as the property type, property location and property builder.
The rebate will be paid after the full referral fees are received by FHBA from the new homes provider first
To be eligible, the property must be from an FHBA new homes provider partner or approved by FHBA first:
House & Land
A first home buyer couple meet an FHBA Coach and tell the Coach about their desired property. After working out their budget, the Coach show’s them a range of properties from FHBA’s New Homes partners. The QLD couple are interested in a house & land package through an FHBA partnered builder. The builder completes the sale with the client including some custom inclusions. The builder pay’s FHBA an agreed referral fee of $15,000.” “The couple will be entitled to the following government grant and incentives:
|QLD Govt. FHOG Grant (2016/17 FY)||$20,000|
|Stamp Duty Payable||--|
|FHBA 50 Rebate (50% of $15,000)||$7,500|
|Total $ Incentives||$27,500|