*Please be advised that some lots/units may need confirmation of availability. Kindly ensure to check availability first by emailing or phoning us.*
Suffolk Court is a limited release of 15 exclusive homesites high in Brisbane’s privileged Southern Suburbs, handy to every convenience of Sunnybank, Eight Mile Plains and neighbouring Rochedale.
- Elevated level homesites 445m² to 805m²
- Fully retained for slab construction, choose your own builder
- Minutes to Underwood Marketplace Shopping Centre, manicured local parkland, a selection of respected schools and colleges
- 5 minutes to Kuraby Primary and St. Peters Catholic Schools, Springwood Shopping Mall and Rochedale Village Shopping Centre
- 10 minutes to Sunnybank and Sunnybank Hills shopping, Rochedale Christian Childrens’ Centre and Westfield Garden City, Mt. Gravatt
- 15 minutes to Mansfield State High School, Westfield Carindale, Pacific Golf Club
- Handy to everywhere via nearby Pacific Motorway (M1), Gateway Motorway (M2) and Logan Motorway (M6)
- 25 minutes to Brisbane CBD and Brisbane International Airport
There are 1 lot(s) available in this property.
- Lot #5Features422Malanda480m2196.48m21
Do you qualify for the FHBA 50 Rebate?
The following eligibility criteria will apply
Available for ‘Brand New’ purchases only; including townhouses, apartments &freestanding houses
Purchase must be made through one of FHBA’s partner’s or a new property provider approved by FHBA
Your ‘first home loan’ must be arranged through FHBA Mortgages (exceptions may apply)
The FHBA 50 Rebate is paid in addition to your State’s First Home Owners Grant &Stamp Duty concessions
Complimentary Insurance Consultation with FHBA Protect to ensure you are protected
You must agree to the full terms and conditions outlined in our client agreement new homes service before buying
How Much Is It?
Eligible FHBA first home buyer clients will be entitled to a 50% cash rebate on the total referral fees paid to FHBA (FHBA Pty Limited) from the new home provider you proceed with (should FHBA have a referral agreement with the provider)
The FHBA 50 Rebate will typically range from $2,500 to $12,000 depending on factors such as the property type, property location and property builder.
The rebate will be paid after the full referral fees are received by FHBA from the new homes provider first
To be eligible, the property must be from an FHBA new homes provider partner or approved by FHBA first:
House & Land
A first home buyer couple meet an FHBA Coach and tell the Coach about their desired property. After working out their budget, the Coach show’s them a range of properties from FHBA’s New Homes partners. The QLD couple are interested in a house & land package through an FHBA partnered builder. The builder completes the sale with the client including some custom inclusions. The builder pay’s FHBA an agreed referral fee of $15,000.” “The couple will be entitled to the following government grant and incentives:
|QLD Govt. FHOG Grant (2016/17 FY)||$20,000|
|Stamp Duty Payable||--|
|FHBA 50 Rebate (50% of $15,000)||$7,500|
|Total $ Incentives||$27,500|