*Please be advised that some lots/units may need confirmation of availability. Kindly ensure to check availability first by emailing or phoning us.*
Completed February 2020
The Coterie is a modern day sanctuary, an exclusive lifestyle destination for its residents and a progressive addition to the energised urban village it belongs to.
Introducing two residential towers with a diverse selection of 1 & 2 bedroom apartments and 4 penthouses. The elegant building silhouette is wrapped in a flowing, monochromatic motif; a graphic interpretation of the connectivity between the two towers, the streetscape and the skyscrapers of Brisbane's CBD, just 1.5 km away.
St Pauls original heritage bakery façade and feature interior elements have been carefully integrated to preserve an old story while creating a new one. The exposed red brick and glass façade is a reminder of the Valley's rich history: a convenient café stop for the neighbourhood and the welcoming,local face of a modern community.
The Alfred Place street front will extend the lively dynamic of the neighborhood with a contemporary ground level retail presence to engage with the surrounding urban village. A range of commercial enterprises will add to the pedestrian credentials of the street while giving you everything you need for a lifestyle refresh, right at your door.
Offering refined social spaces for sharing and escape, each tower presents residents with a private rooftop retreat, featuring landscaped gardens set around refined seating pockets, sun decks and swimming pool and an alfresco entertaining zone.Basement levels provide secure parking and each tower has contemporary lobby to transition from the bustling street to a private world of luxury above.
Residents can access the building through two entrances. Each tower has their own entrance lobby. Two lifts will service each tower. Cars will need to enter through Alfred Street entrance.
There are 18 lot(s) available in this property.
- Lot #Unit 704Features337Alfred2S/E137.4m229.7m2167.1
- Lot #Unit 804Features338Alfred2S/E137.4m229.7m2167.1
- Lot #Unit 1204Features3312Alfred2S/E137.4m229.7m2167.1
- Lot #Unit 1804Features3318Alfred2S/E137.4m229.7m2167.1
- Lot #Unit 1904Features3319Alfred2S/E137.4m229.7m2167.1
- Lot #Unit 2304Features3323Alfred2S/E137.4m229.7m2167.1
- Lot #Unit 2404Features3324Alfred2S/E137.4m229.7m2167.1
- Lot #Unit 1104Features2211St Pauls1W77.1m214m291.1
- Lot #Unit 1206Features1112St Pauls1N58.5m29.9m268.4
- Lot #Unit 1306Features1113St Pauls1N58.5m29.9m268.4
- Lot #Unit 1903Features2219St Pauls1S72.8m214m286.8
- Lot #Unit 1905Features2119St Pauls1N/W65.6m27.5m273.1
- Lot #Unit 2005Features2120St Pauls1N/W65.6m27.5m273.1
- Lot #Unit 2402Features1124St PaulsS/E46.8m27.5m254.3
- Lot #Unit 1406Features1114St Pauls1N58.5m29.9m268.4
- Lot #Unit 2601Features3226St Pauls3N/W180.5m232.7m2213.2
- Lot #Unit 2602Features3326St Pauls3S/E207.2m234.5m2241.7
- Lot #Unit 1005Features2110St Pauls1N/W65.6m27.5m273.1
Do you qualify for the FHBA 50 Rebate?
The following eligibility criteria will apply
Available for ‘Brand New’ purchases only; including townhouses, apartments &freestanding houses
Purchase must be made through one of FHBA’s partner’s or a new property provider approved by FHBA
Your ‘first home loan’ must be arranged through FHBA Mortgages (exceptions may apply)
The FHBA 50 Rebate is paid in addition to your State’s First Home Owners Grant &Stamp Duty concessions
Complimentary Insurance Consultation with FHBA Protect to ensure you are protected
You must agree to the full terms and conditions outlined in our client agreement new homes service before buying
How Much Is It?
Eligible FHBA first home buyer clients will be entitled to a 50% cash rebate on the total referral fees paid to FHBA (FHBA Pty Limited) from the new home provider you proceed with (should FHBA have a referral agreement with the provider)
The FHBA 50 Rebate will typically range from $2,500 to $12,000 depending on factors such as the property type, property location and property builder.
The rebate will be paid after the full referral fees are received by FHBA from the new homes provider first
To be eligible, the property must be from an FHBA new homes provider partner or approved by FHBA first:
House & Land
A first home buyer couple meet an FHBA Coach and tell the Coach about their desired property. After working out their budget, the Coach show’s them a range of properties from FHBA’s New Homes partners. The QLD couple are interested in a house & land package through an FHBA partnered builder. The builder completes the sale with the client including some custom inclusions. The builder pay’s FHBA an agreed referral fee of $15,000.” “The couple will be entitled to the following government grant and incentives:
|QLD Govt. FHOG Grant (2016/17 FY)||$20,000|
|Stamp Duty Payable||--|
|FHBA 50 Rebate (50% of $15,000)||$7,500|
|Total $ Incentives||$27,500|