*Please be advised that some lots/units may need confirmation of availability. Kindly ensure to check availability first by emailing or phoning us*
Prominently positioned on the corner of St Paul's, Baxter Street and Hadlow Lane, this 10-level designed mixed-use development takes full advantage of the unique three-street frontage and emerging neighborhood lane-way culture to deliver the ultimate urban lifestyle.
All the character and connectivity of contemporary Fortitude Valley is right on the doorstep of these 56 sophisticated residences, backed by stunning new standards in modern building services and its own vibrant ground floor deli/café.
From the designer shopping, fashion and fresh market produce of established James Street to the emerging King Street retail and commercial strip at the heart of the RNA Showgrounds redevelopment that will provide a similar oering only 200m from Baxter St Apartments.
All this, and an ever growing array of laneways, bars, restaurants and the energy of Chinatown, is just a short walk away and supported by outstanding public transport links.
There are 18 lot(s) available in this property.
- Lot #Unit 201Features2121RNA Show GroundsNorth70m29m279
- Lot #Unit 203Features2221RNA Show GroundsNorth East77m28m285
- Lot #Unit 204Features2221CityEast79m228m2107
- Lot #Unit 205Features2221CitySouth East72m223m295
- Lot #Unit 301Features2131RNA Show GroundsNorth68m29m277
- Lot #Unit 303Features2231RNA Show GroundsNorth East76m28m284
- Lot #Unit 403Features2141RNA Show GroundsNorth77m29m286
- Lot #Unit 406Features2241CityEast73m28m281
- Lot #Unit 407Features2241CitySouth East73m28m281
- Lot #Unit 506Features2251CityEast73m28m281
- Lot #Unit 602Features1161RNA Show GroundsNorth62m269m2131
- Lot #Unit 603Features1161RNA Show GroundsNorth57m233m290
- Lot #Unit 703Features1171RNA Show GroundsNorth52m27m259
- Lot #Unit 706Features2271CitySouth East66m28m274
- Lot #Unit 802Features1181RNA Show GroundsNorth54m28m262
- Lot #Unit 805Features1181CityEast52m27m259
- Lot #Unit 901Features2291Mount CoothaWest68m212m280
- Lot #Unit 1005Features11101CityEast51m27m258
Do you qualify for the FHBA 50 Rebate?
The following eligibility criteria will apply
Available for ‘Brand New’ purchases only; including townhouses, apartments &freestanding houses
Purchase must be made through one of FHBA’s partner’s or a new property provider approved by FHBA
Your ‘first home loan’ must be arranged through FHBA Mortgages (exceptions may apply)
The FHBA 50 Rebate is paid in addition to your State’s First Home Owners Grant &Stamp Duty concessions
Complimentary Insurance Consultation with FHBA Protect to ensure you are protected
You must agree to the full terms and conditions outlined in our client agreement new homes service before buying
How Much Is It?
Eligible FHBA first home buyer clients will be entitled to a 50% cash rebate on the total referral fees paid to FHBA (FHBA Pty Limited) from the new home provider you proceed with (should FHBA have a referral agreement with the provider)
The FHBA 50 Rebate will typically range from $2,500 to $12,000 depending on factors such as the property type, property location and property builder.
The rebate will be paid after the full referral fees are received by FHBA from the new homes provider first
To be eligible, the property must be from an FHBA new homes provider partner or approved by FHBA first:
House & Land
A first home buyer couple meet an FHBA Coach and tell the Coach about their desired property. After working out their budget, the Coach show’s them a range of properties from FHBA’s New Homes partners. The QLD couple are interested in a house & land package through an FHBA partnered builder. The builder completes the sale with the client including some custom inclusions. The builder pay’s FHBA an agreed referral fee of $15,000.” “The couple will be entitled to the following government grant and incentives:
|QLD Govt. FHOG Grant (2016/17 FY)||$20,000|
|Stamp Duty Payable||--|
|FHBA 50 Rebate (50% of $15,000)||$7,500|
|Total $ Incentives||$27,500|