*Please be advised that some lots/units may need confirmation of availability. Kindly ensure to check availability first by emailing or phoning us.*
Nestled in the picturesque landscape of the Brisbane Valley, just 50 minutes to Brisbane and 20 minutes to Ipswich, is the flourishing township of Fernvale.
Here in this beautiful hamlet you will find Honeywood Fernvale, a masterplanned residential estate catering to all that wish to live in a quiet idyllic environment with all the comforts of suburban living at your doorstep.
Traditionally Fernvale has been a place where people go to relax and play on weekends. Now Honeywood gives you the opportunity to live every day in this rare and tranquil haven at a price that you won't believe.
Whether you're starting out, making a tree change or know a shrewd investment when you see one, Honeywood gives you options galore. Honeywood Fernvale is located within close proximity to schools, amenities and major infrastructure projects and within walking distance to the Fernvale Village Shopping Centre including a full line Woolworths supermarket and specialty shops.
In an age where it is becoming harder to find quality land near urban centres, Honeywood represents a rare opportunity. Take a look today and you'll be glad you did!
- Fernvale State Primary School, Fernvale (2km. 3 min)
- Lowood State High School, Lowood (9.2km, 9 min)
- Ipswich State High School, Brassall (21km, 16 min)
- West Moreton Anglican College, Karrabin (16km, 12 min)
- Ipswich Girls Grammar, East Ipswich (26km, 22 min)
- Ipswich Grammar School, Ipswich (25km, 20 min)
- St Edmunds Christian College, Woodend (23 km, 20 min)
- St Mary's College, Woodend (23km, 20 min)
- Walking distance to town centre featuring Woolworths, Reject Shop, Newsagency & more (0.3km, 1 min)
- Riverlink Shopping Centre, Ipswich (23km, 19 min)
- Mt Ommaney Shopping Centre (45km, 31 min)
- Orion Shopping Centre, Springfield (48km, 36 min)
- Indooroopilly Shopping Centre (52km, 37 min)
- Bus Service - Route 529, Fernvale to Ipswich Central, Monday - Saturday Brisbane Airport (74km, 53 min) Brisbane CBD (60km, 45 min) Ipswich CBD (25km, 20 min)
- Medical Facilities Health Matters Doctor Surgery Fernvale Stellar Medical Fernvale Dentist Fernvale Optometrist Pharmacy Ipswich Hospital (24km, 19 min)
- St Andrew's Hospital, Ipswich (25km, 20 min)
- Wesley Hospital, Auchenflower (56km, 43 min)
- PA Hospital, Woolloongaba (57km, 47 min)
There are 1 lot(s) available in this property.
- Lot #1140Features422DAVENPORT 225612m2225m21
Do you qualify for the FHBA 50 Rebate?
The following eligibility criteria will apply
Available for ‘Brand New’ purchases only; including townhouses, apartments &freestanding houses
Purchase must be made through one of FHBA’s partner’s or a new property provider approved by FHBA
Your ‘first home loan’ must be arranged through FHBA Mortgages (exceptions may apply)
The FHBA 50 Rebate is paid in addition to your State’s First Home Owners Grant &Stamp Duty concessions
Complimentary Insurance Consultation with FHBA Protect to ensure you are protected
You must agree to the full terms and conditions outlined in our client agreement new homes service before buying
How Much Is It?
Eligible FHBA first home buyer clients will be entitled to a 50% cash rebate on the total referral fees paid to FHBA (FHBA Pty Limited) from the new home provider you proceed with (should FHBA have a referral agreement with the provider)
The FHBA 50 Rebate will typically range from $2,500 to $12,000 depending on factors such as the property type, property location and property builder.
The rebate will be paid after the full referral fees are received by FHBA from the new homes provider first
To be eligible, the property must be from an FHBA new homes provider partner or approved by FHBA first:
House & Land
A first home buyer couple meet an FHBA Coach and tell the Coach about their desired property. After working out their budget, the Coach show’s them a range of properties from FHBA’s New Homes partners. The QLD couple are interested in a house & land package through an FHBA partnered builder. The builder completes the sale with the client including some custom inclusions. The builder pay’s FHBA an agreed referral fee of $15,000.” “The couple will be entitled to the following government grant and incentives:
|QLD Govt. FHOG Grant (2016/17 FY)||$20,000|
|Stamp Duty Payable||--|
|FHBA 50 Rebate (50% of $15,000)||$7,500|
|Total $ Incentives||$27,500|