*Please be advised that some lots/units may need confirmation of availability. Kindly ensure to check availability first by emailing or phoning us*
Peregrine Estate, only 21km south of the Perth CBD, has all of life’s essentials close by. There are many public transport options only 4km away at the Cockburn Central Train Station. You’ll have access to regular Transperth bus services that operate between the Cockburn Central Train Station and Piara Waters, while the Kwinana Freeway, one of Perth’s main access routes, is only 5 minutes away.
Take a short drive to the Cockburn Gateway Shopping Centre with over 150 retailers including Coles, Woolworths, Big W, and Target. Cafes and eateries including San Churros, Lone Star Rib House, Guzman y Gomez, The Gate Bar and Bistro and Dragon Palace. While two 24hour gyms and excellent medical facilities are an added bonus.
Even closer to Peregrine Estate, at Cockburn South Central on Armadale Road, are some of Perth’s major retail outlets including The Good Guys, Super Amart, Spotlight, Bunnings and Officeworks.
Peregrine Estate is the perfect location for families with children, with a variety of nearby schools and colleges, including Piara Waters Primary School, Atwell Primary School, Carey Baptist School, Harrisdale High School and only one train station away to the Murdoch University.
A short drive away are major hospitals including Fiona Stanley and St John of God Murdoch, as well as Universities, Sporting Facilities and Western Australia’s beautiful coastline.
If you are looking for a location with an exciting future then Peregrine Estate is waiting for you. Peregrine Estate is the new address for people eager to establish themselves in a convenient and accessible location south of the Perth CBD.
There are 35 lot(s) available in this property.
- Lot #154 Parrot -Type 2Features422315m2159m21
- Lot #156 Pink Robin-TypeFeatures522315m2157m21
- Lot #157 Swallow-Type 1Features422360m2167m21
- Lot #158 Pink Robin-TypeFeatures522315m2157m21
- Lot #160 Painted Honey-2Features422315m2161m21
- Lot #162 Painted Honey-1Features422315m2161m21
- Lot #164 Parrot Type 2Features422315m2159m21
- Lot #166 Pink Robin-2Features522315m2157m21
- Lot #167 Swallow Type 3Features422360m2166m21
- Lot #169 Pink Robin-TypeFeatures522315m2157m21
- Lot #171 Painted Honey-2Features422315m2161m21
- Lot #174SpecialFeatures322260m2113m21
- Lot #175 SpecialFeatures322297m2129m21
- Lot #176 SpecialFeatures422300m2126m21
- Lot #177 SpecialFeatures422300m2130m21
- Lot #182 Magpie Type 1Features322263m2116m21
- Lot #187 Magpie Lark-2Features322263m2111m21
- Lot #190 Magpie Type 3Features322263m2116m21
- Lot #191 Magpie Type 2Features322260m2116m21
- Lot #192 SpecialFeatures422301m2138m21
- Lot #193 Rosella Type 3Features422297m2133m21
- Lot #194 Magpie Type 1Features322327m2116m21
- Lot #195 Magpie Lark -4Features322324m2111m21
- Lot #197 Swallow Type 1Features422360m2167m21
- Lot #198 Painted Honey-1Features422315m2161m21
- Lot #201 Sand Piper-1Features422360m2157m21
- Lot #209 Pink Robin-1Features522315m2157m21
- Lot #211 SpecialFeatures322327m2136m21
- Lot #212 SpecialFeatures422297m2150m21
- Lot #214 Rosella Type 2Features422300m2132m21
- Lot #215 Magpie Type 1Features322263m2116m21
- Lot #220 Rosella Type 3Features422300m2133m21
- Lot #222 Magpie Lark-2Features322263m2111m21
- Lot #180 Rosella Type 2Features422300m2132m21
- Lot #202 Pink Robin-1Features522315m2157m21
Do you qualify for the FHBA 50 Rebate?
The following eligibility criteria will apply
Available for ‘Brand New’ purchases only; including townhouses, apartments &freestanding houses
Purchase must be made through one of FHBA’s partner’s or a new property provider approved by FHBA
Your ‘first home loan’ must be arranged through FHBA Mortgages (exceptions may apply)
The FHBA 50 Rebate is paid in addition to your State’s First Home Owners Grant &Stamp Duty concessions
Complimentary Insurance Consultation with FHBA Protect to ensure you are protected
You must agree to the full terms and conditions outlined in our client agreement new homes service before buying
How Much Is It?
Eligible FHBA first home buyer clients will be entitled to a 50% cash rebate on the total referral fees paid to FHBA (FHBA Pty Limited) from the new home provider you proceed with (should FHBA have a referral agreement with the provider)
The FHBA 50 Rebate will typically range from $2,500 to $12,000 depending on factors such as the property type, property location and property builder.
The rebate will be paid after the full referral fees are received by FHBA from the new homes provider first
To be eligible, the property must be from an FHBA new homes provider partner or approved by FHBA first:
House & Land
A first home buyer couple meet an FHBA Coach and tell the Coach about their desired property. After working out their budget, the Coach show’s them a range of properties from FHBA’s New Homes partners. The QLD couple are interested in a house & land package through an FHBA partnered builder. The builder completes the sale with the client including some custom inclusions. The builder pay’s FHBA an agreed referral fee of $15,000.” “The couple will be entitled to the following government grant and incentives:
|QLD Govt. FHOG Grant (2016/17 FY)||$20,000|
|Stamp Duty Payable||--|
|FHBA 50 Rebate (50% of $15,000)||$7,500|
|Total $ Incentives||$27,500|