*Please be advised that some lots/units may need confirmation of availability. Kindly ensure to check availability first by emailing or phoning us*
Introducing Polo Collection, luxury resort-style living in Rosebery’s vibrant heart. This is the third release within ‘The Gallery’ – a brand new four-stage master-planned community designed by an award-winning quartet of leading architectural firms.
Spectacular low-rise towers and terrace homes, neighbouring the new Rosebery Park, encircle a series of landscaped gardens on the ground and a sky retreat above providing an abundance of green space where residents can sit, relax and socialise.
Designed by award winning architects, Polo Collection comprises of 270 luxury apartments of grand proportions across four striking buildings, set amongst tree-lined boulevards, and neighbouring the newly created Rosebery Park.
Dynamic and elegant, the buildings incorporate various forms of materials including bricks, tiles, timber and steel mesh which pay homage to Rosebery’s industrial past and interacts with the surrounding landscape.
With never to be built out views over Rosebery Park to the east, and west over Sweetacres Park, these residences have been designed to capture the green vistas and be flooded with natural light through floor to ceiling glass windows.
Polo Collection offers a diverse selection of homes featuring contemporary yet timeless designs with 80% of layouts boasting square functional layouts or cross flow ventilated designs, with many apartments boasting study rooms with bedroom-like proportions.
Spend less time travelling and more time enjoying life. From Green Square station, it’s 5 minutes to the CBD, the harbour and Sydney airport.
One train stop to Central and two stops to Town Hall, this is now one of Sydney’s most connected inner-city villages. Future light rail will soon add to the mix with direct links to top schools and universities and the city. Green Square and Rosebery also sit at the epicenter of a growing network of cycle paths so you can pedal through the precinct exploring the diverse neighbourhood offerings close by.
A short distance from your doorstep you will find Sydney’s finest schools and universities including Sydney Boys/Girls High, Sydney University, UTS and UNSW. In addition, only a short commute away is Sydney Grammar, Scots College, Ascham, Kambala, Kincoppal and an array of primary schools and TAFE institutions.
There are 32 lot(s) available in this property.
- Lot #Unit 5Features113GAW260m211m271
- Lot #Unit 7Features113GA1E250m29m259
- Lot #Unit 16Features113GA1W152m28m260
- Lot #Unit 17Features113GANW56m28m264
- Lot #Unit 101Features2231A11N283m216m299
- Lot #Unit 102Features3231A11N394m210m2104
- Lot #Unit 103Features1131A1S254m28m262
- Lot #Unit 107Features2231A11W289m216m2105
- Lot #Unit 116Features2231A11W189m216m2105
- Lot #Unit 201Features2232A11N284m215m299
- Lot #Unit 207Features3232A11W3104m212m2116
- Lot #Unit 308Features2233A11W288m215m2103
- Lot #Unit 316Features2233A11W189m214m2103
- Lot #Unit 402Features3234A11N392m212m2104
- Lot #Unit 403Features3234A11S3104m213m2117
- Lot #Unit 405Features3234A1S2111m213m2124
- Lot #Unit 515Features2235A11EW279m224m2103
- Lot #Unit 222Features2232B1E390m29m299
- Lot #Unit 333Features3233B11NW110m211m2121
- Lot #Unit 626Features2236B11E278m28m286
- Lot #Unit 631Features2236B11EW276m210m286
- Lot #Unit 48Features223GC1E387m210m297
- Lot #Unit 165Features2231D1E389m210m299
- Lot #Unit 166Features3231D11W3104m212m2116
- Lot #Unit 169Features2231D11E277m212m289
- Lot #Unit 366Features3233D11W3103m213m2116
- Lot #Unit 565Features3235D2ESW121m2100m2221
- Lot #Unit 202Features3232A11N392m212m2104
- Lot #Unit 301Features3233A11N284m215m299
- Lot #Unit 305Features3233A1S2111m213m2124
- Lot #Unit 307Features3233A11W3103m213m2116
- Lot #Unit 502Features3235A21SW112m2110m2222
Do you qualify for the FHBA 50 Rebate?
The following eligibility criteria will apply
Available for ‘Brand New’ purchases only; including townhouses, apartments &freestanding houses
Purchase must be made through one of FHBA’s partner’s or a new property provider approved by FHBA
Your ‘first home loan’ must be arranged through FHBA Mortgages (exceptions may apply)
The FHBA 50 Rebate is paid in addition to your State’s First Home Owners Grant &Stamp Duty concessions
Complimentary Insurance Consultation with FHBA Protect to ensure you are protected
You must agree to the full terms and conditions outlined in our client agreement new homes service before buying
How Much Is It?
Eligible FHBA first home buyer clients will be entitled to a 50% cash rebate on the total referral fees paid to FHBA (FHBA Pty Limited) from the new home provider you proceed with (should FHBA have a referral agreement with the provider)
The FHBA 50 Rebate will typically range from $2,500 to $12,000 depending on factors such as the property type, property location and property builder.
The rebate will be paid after the full referral fees are received by FHBA from the new homes provider first
To be eligible, the property must be from an FHBA new homes provider partner or approved by FHBA first:
House & Land
A first home buyer couple meet an FHBA Coach and tell the Coach about their desired property. After working out their budget, the Coach show’s them a range of properties from FHBA’s New Homes partners. The QLD couple are interested in a house & land package through an FHBA partnered builder. The builder completes the sale with the client including some custom inclusions. The builder pay’s FHBA an agreed referral fee of $15,000.” “The couple will be entitled to the following government grant and incentives:
|QLD Govt. FHOG Grant (2016/17 FY)||$20,000|
|Stamp Duty Payable||--|
|FHBA 50 Rebate (50% of $15,000)||$7,500|
|Total $ Incentives||$27,500|