*Please be advised that some lots/units may need confirmation of availability. Kindly ensure to check availability first by emailing or phoning us*
Spectrum presents 367 spacious apartments across four boutique residential towers enjoying due north and east views towards the Sydney city skyline, and internally over the vast landscaped gardens through floor-toceiling glass windows. Secluded from busy roads on a prime corner position and surrounded by beautiful parks and podium gardens, Spectrum’s generous and functional layouts ensure these homes provide a sanctuary-like feel at every turn.
Just 100m to Mascot Train Station, Bus services and the Meriton Retail Precinct at Mascot Central. Spectrum lies at the centre of an increasingly vibrant inner-city neighbourhood only 5km from Sydney CBD and 1km to Sydney Airport. Close to leading schools and universities, Spectrum is an outstanding urban sanctuary that marries luxury, style and comfort in a natural yet vibrant neighbourhood. Without doubt, Spectrum will continue to capitalise on strong rental growth, low vacancy rates and steady capital growth.
Arrive home to a grand, north facing 1,200sqm central park lined with trees, native plants, and leafy walkways linking each of the buildings. This lush landscaped park brings a wonderful burst of green to the heart of Spectrum. It’s your oasis retreat within city limits offering tranquillity and an inviting sense of community and connection.
Featuring pockets of shade for quiet time, open spaces for social gatherings and plentiful bench seating, this extensively landscaped park brings a wonderful natural aspect to this secluded oasis within Mascot’s vibrant inner city neighbourhood.
Select from a vast variety of beautifully appointed one, two and three bedroom layouts with over 75% enjoying ideal north and east aspects over the lush central park towards Sydney CBD. Intelligent floorplans provide seamless space for easy living and entertaining featuring inspired design, ample storage and premium finishes.
Whether you’re entertaining, celebrating or simply making the most of a beautiful day, Spectrum’s residents-only level four podium garden is a generous, thoughtfully designed space for the whole family. Secluded chill-out zones allow you to immerse yourself in the landscape, giving you privacy even with multiple groups using the space. Designed for social gatherings, the podium gardens will include flexible shade covers so you can keep cool on summer days. Get friends together and dine under one of the pergolas or lay a picnic blanket down under the shade of a tree on the manicured central lawn.
There are 33 lot(s) available in this property.
- Lot #Unit 104Features321A2NE104m212m2116
- Lot #Unit 204Features322A2NE105m212m2117
- Lot #Unit 1206Features2212A11E83m210m293
- Lot #Unit 1208Features2212A11E292m210m2102
- Lot #Unit 1217Features3212B21N3110.8m213.2m2124
- Lot #Unit 525Features225C11NW86m210m296
- Lot #Unit 627Features226C1N187.9m210.1m298
- Lot #Unit 723Features227C1S179.9m210.1m290
- Lot #Unit 727Features227C1N187.9m210.1m298
- Lot #Unit 824Features228C11SW85.5m210.3m295.8
- Lot #Unit 925Features229C11NW87m210m297
- Lot #Unit 1026Features2210C11N80.9m210.1m291
- Lot #Unit 1124Features2211C11SW85.7m210.3m296
- Lot #Unit 1125Features2211C11NW87m210m297
- Lot #Unit 1126Features2211C11N80.9m210.1m291
- Lot #Unit 1224Features2212C11SW85.7m210.3m296
- Lot #Unit 1225Features2212C11NW87m210m297
- Lot #Unit 1324Features2213CSKY11SW85.7m210.3m296
- Lot #Unit 1325Features2213C11NW87m210m297
- Lot #Unit 1326Features2213C11NS187.9m210.1m298
- Lot #Unit 132Features221D111N191m210m2101
- Lot #Unit 133Features321D121NE98m212m2110
- Lot #Unit 233Features322D121NE100.7m212.3m2113
- Lot #Unit 631Features326D121NW109.2m216.8m2126
- Lot #Unit 632Features226d111N188m210m298
- Lot #Unit 731Features327D121NW109.2m216.8m2126
- Lot #Unit 931Features329D121NW109.2m216.8m2126
- Lot #Unit 1131Features3211D121NW109.2m216.8m2126
- Lot #Unit 1136Features2211D111W83.8m210.2m294
- Lot #Unit 1236Features2212D111W83.8m210.2m294
- Lot #Unit 1331Features3213D121NW109.2m216.8m2126
- Lot #Unit 1335Features2213D111E284m210m294
- Lot #Unit 1336Features2213D1SKY11W83.8m210.2m294
Do you qualify for the FHBA 50 Rebate?
The following eligibility criteria will apply
Available for ‘Brand New’ purchases only; including townhouses, apartments &freestanding houses
Purchase must be made through one of FHBA’s partner’s or a new property provider approved by FHBA
Your ‘first home loan’ must be arranged through FHBA Mortgages (exceptions may apply)
The FHBA 50 Rebate is paid in addition to your State’s First Home Owners Grant &Stamp Duty concessions
Complimentary Insurance Consultation with FHBA Protect to ensure you are protected
You must agree to the full terms and conditions outlined in our client agreement new homes service before buying
How Much Is It?
Eligible FHBA first home buyer clients will be entitled to a 50% cash rebate on the total referral fees paid to FHBA (FHBA Pty Limited) from the new home provider you proceed with (should FHBA have a referral agreement with the provider)
The FHBA 50 Rebate will typically range from $2,500 to $12,000 depending on factors such as the property type, property location and property builder.
The rebate will be paid after the full referral fees are received by FHBA from the new homes provider first
To be eligible, the property must be from an FHBA new homes provider partner or approved by FHBA first:
House & Land
A first home buyer couple meet an FHBA Coach and tell the Coach about their desired property. After working out their budget, the Coach show’s them a range of properties from FHBA’s New Homes partners. The QLD couple are interested in a house & land package through an FHBA partnered builder. The builder completes the sale with the client including some custom inclusions. The builder pay’s FHBA an agreed referral fee of $15,000.” “The couple will be entitled to the following government grant and incentives:
|QLD Govt. FHOG Grant (2016/17 FY)||$20,000|
|Stamp Duty Payable||--|
|FHBA 50 Rebate (50% of $15,000)||$7,500|
|Total $ Incentives||$27,500|