*Please be advised that some lots/units may need confirmation of availability. Kindly ensure to check availability first by emailing or phoning us*
Topia is the second stage release within The Retreat, Sydney’s newest resort-style master planned community. Come home to relaxed and tranquil living environments with spectacular views over Sydney Olympic Park across to the Sydney CBD skyline. You’ll love the diverse choice of oversized layouts, up to 114sqm internally, in single, split level and loft-style designs, all beautifully finished with Meriton’s signature high quality inclusions.
Perfectly positioned next to Sydney Olympic Park, Sydney’s newest residential hotspot, easily connected to Sydney’s CBD. Only 650m to Olympic Park Train Station and on the doorstep of the future Metro West and proposed stage 2 Parramatta Light Rail. The Retreat is destined to be an iconic community offering impressive returns for both investors and owners occupiers alike.
Rising to 13 storeys alongside idyllic landscaped parklands, Topia’s striking stepped architectural form is home to 190 generously-sized apartments crowned by split-level luxury penthouses with beautifully crafted townhouses below.
Superior planning and design ensures 80% of the apartments enjoy ideal corner aspects with many of the luxury homes offering wonderful view lines over the sweeping urban and natural landscapes.
Filled with light and air, Topia’s expansive open-plan layouts maximise the sweeping vistas through floor to ceiling glass windows for year-round enjoyment. Seamless indoor-outdoor living amplifies the sense of space with each residence featuring a generous balcony, garden courtyard, entertaining terrace or rooftop podium.
The considered architecture and interior design delivers a timeless look with the practical layouts easily furnished and designed around entertaining and daily family life. Topia is a shining example of Meriton’s renowned attention to detail, innovative design and high quality finishes, with every residence built for a lifetime of comfort.
There are 25 lot(s) available in this property.
- Lot #Unit 152Features322B1E2E1108m215m2123
- Lot #Unit 351Features222B3E11NE289m275m2164
- Lot #Unit 450Features322B4E2NE3106m239m2145
- Lot #Unit 453Features322B4E21SW105m2126m2231
- Lot #Unit 550Features322B5E2NE3104m221m2125
- Lot #Unit 653Features322B6E21SW109m217m2126
- Lot #Unit 656Features222B6E11N185m215m2100
- Lot #Unit 657Features222B6E11N278m29m287
- Lot #Unit 750Features322B7E2NE3104m213m2117
- Lot #Unit 753Features322B7E21SW107m217m2124
- Lot #Unit 755Features222B7E11N86m210m296
- Lot #Unit 852Features222B8E1S88m29m297
- Lot #Unit 855Features222B8E11N86m210m296
- Lot #Unit 856Features222B8E11N185m215m2100
- Lot #Unit 857Features222B8E11N277m29m286
- Lot #Unit 953Features322B9E21SW105m217m2122
- Lot #Unit 957Features222B9E11N278m29m287
- Lot #Unit 1052Features222B10E1S89m210m299
- Lot #Unit 1057Features222B10E11N278m29m287
- Lot #Unit 1152Features222B11E1S89m210m299
- Lot #Unit 1153Features322B11E21SW107m217m2124
- Lot #Unit 1157Features222B11E11N278m29m287
- Lot #Unit 1255Features222B12E21N93m265m2158
- Lot #Unit 1256Features222B12E21N190m294m2184
- Lot #Unit 1257Features222B12E21N285m249m2134
Do you qualify for the FHBA 50 Rebate?
The following eligibility criteria will apply
Available for ‘Brand New’ purchases only; including townhouses, apartments &freestanding houses
Purchase must be made through one of FHBA’s partner’s or a new property provider approved by FHBA
Your ‘first home loan’ must be arranged through FHBA Mortgages (exceptions may apply)
The FHBA 50 Rebate is paid in addition to your State’s First Home Owners Grant &Stamp Duty concessions
Complimentary Insurance Consultation with FHBA Protect to ensure you are protected
You must agree to the full terms and conditions outlined in our client agreement new homes service before buying
How Much Is It?
Eligible FHBA first home buyer clients will be entitled to a 50% cash rebate on the total referral fees paid to FHBA (FHBA Pty Limited) from the new home provider you proceed with (should FHBA have a referral agreement with the provider)
The FHBA 50 Rebate will typically range from $2,500 to $12,000 depending on factors such as the property type, property location and property builder.
The rebate will be paid after the full referral fees are received by FHBA from the new homes provider first
To be eligible, the property must be from an FHBA new homes provider partner or approved by FHBA first:
House & Land
A first home buyer couple meet an FHBA Coach and tell the Coach about their desired property. After working out their budget, the Coach show’s them a range of properties from FHBA’s New Homes partners. The QLD couple are interested in a house & land package through an FHBA partnered builder. The builder completes the sale with the client including some custom inclusions. The builder pay’s FHBA an agreed referral fee of $15,000.” “The couple will be entitled to the following government grant and incentives:
|QLD Govt. FHOG Grant (2016/17 FY)||$20,000|
|Stamp Duty Payable||--|
|FHBA 50 Rebate (50% of $15,000)||$7,500|
|Total $ Incentives||$27,500|