*Please be advised that some lots/units may need confirmation of availability. Kindly ensure to check availability first by emailing or phoning us*
Located 50 mins from Sydney CBD via the M7/M5 motorways, Leppington Garden offers easy access to all amenities.Everything you need is close by. Leppington train station is a couple of minute drive and the new Western Sydney Airport at Badgerys Creek is an easy 15 minute commute.
• 10-minute walk to Leppington Train Station and future Town Centre
• 55 minutes to the Sydney CBD Easy access to the M5 and Westlink M7 Turnbull announces 'aerotropolis' at Badgerys Creek in western Sydney.
• Close proximity to Bringelly Road and Camden Valley Way
• A selection of education hubs close by including Austral Public School, Leppington Public School and William Carey Christian School Km's of cycling and walking tracks Hectares of open green space and recreation areas
• 12km from Western Sydney Airport (Due by 2026)
There are 2 lot(s) available in this property.
- Lot #2005Features422QUAY 165432m2165m21
- Lot #2006Features4322PERA 178 MOD.419m2193m22
Do you qualify for the FHBA 50 Rebate?
The following eligibility criteria will apply
Available for ‘Brand New’ purchases only; including townhouses, apartments &freestanding houses
Purchase must be made through one of FHBA’s partner’s or a new property provider approved by FHBA
Your ‘first home loan’ must be arranged through FHBA Mortgages (exceptions may apply)
The FHBA 50 Rebate is paid in addition to your State’s First Home Owners Grant &Stamp Duty concessions
Complimentary Insurance Consultation with FHBA Protect to ensure you are protected
You must agree to the full terms and conditions outlined in our client agreement new homes service before buying
How Much Is It?
Eligible FHBA first home buyer clients will be entitled to a 50% cash rebate on the total referral fees paid to FHBA (FHBA Pty Limited) from the new home provider you proceed with (should FHBA have a referral agreement with the provider)
The FHBA 50 Rebate will typically range from $2,500 to $12,000 depending on factors such as the property type, property location and property builder.
The rebate will be paid after the full referral fees are received by FHBA from the new homes provider first
To be eligible, the property must be from an FHBA new homes provider partner or approved by FHBA first:
House & Land
A first home buyer couple meet an FHBA Coach and tell the Coach about their desired property. After working out their budget, the Coach show’s them a range of properties from FHBA’s New Homes partners. The QLD couple are interested in a house & land package through an FHBA partnered builder. The builder completes the sale with the client including some custom inclusions. The builder pay’s FHBA an agreed referral fee of $15,000.” “The couple will be entitled to the following government grant and incentives:
|QLD Govt. FHOG Grant (2016/17 FY)||$20,000|
|Stamp Duty Payable||--|
|FHBA 50 Rebate (50% of $15,000)||$7,500|
|Total $ Incentives||$27,500|