*Please be advised that some lots/units may need confirmation of availability. Kindly ensure to check availability first by emailing or phoning us*
Braeburn is the undisputed jewel in Singleton’s crown. In addition to being the closest development to town, Braeburn offers a secluded location with uninterrupted views of the Hunter River and the Brokenback Range, through to town itself.
Singleton town is located at the junction of the New England Highway and Putty Road. The Golden Highway branches northwest from the New England Highway ten kilometers south of Singleton. Singleton is also served by local and long-distance rail services. Singleton railway station on the Main Northern railway line is located at the southern end of the town centre. There are also bus services, both intercity and local. A bypass for the New England Highway is planned to divert traffic from Singleton, more than 26,000 vehicles travel through Singleton daily, the environmental assessment and concept design are open to public feedback in 2019.
There are 20 lot(s) available in this property.
- Lot #14Features4221Eden 180586.5m2180m21
- Lot #2Features4221Eden 180638.3m2180m21
- Lot #9Features4221Eden 180641.3m2180m21
- Lot #8Features4221Eden 180641m2180m21
- Lot #11Features4221Forbes 184641m2184m21
- Lot #12Features4221Forbes 184641m2184m21
- Lot #2Features4221Terrigal 190638.3m2190m21
- Lot #14Features4221Terrigal 190586.5m2190m21
- Lot #11Features4221Terrigal 190641m2190m21
- Lot #8Features4221Terrigal 190641m2190m21
- Lot #5Features4221Terrigal 190642.3m2190m21
- Lot #9Features4221Coramba 194641.3m2194m21
- Lot #5Features4221Sorrento 206642.3m2206m21
- Lot #12Features4221Coramba 194641m2194m21
- Lot #3Features4221Terrigal 190708.1m2190m21
- Lot #3Features4221Forbes 184708.1m2184m21
- Lot #219Features4222Sorrento 206668.2m2206m21
- Lot #208Features4222Eden 180569.4m2180m21
- Lot #204Features4222Orion 226776.5m2226m21
- Lot #204Features4222Lambda 225776.5m2225m21
Do you qualify for the FHBA 50 Rebate?
The following eligibility criteria will apply
Available for ‘Brand New’ purchases only; including townhouses, apartments &freestanding houses
Purchase must be made through one of FHBA’s partner’s or a new property provider approved by FHBA
Your ‘first home loan’ must be arranged through FHBA Mortgages (exceptions may apply)
The FHBA 50 Rebate is paid in addition to your State’s First Home Owners Grant &Stamp Duty concessions
Complimentary Insurance Consultation with FHBA Protect to ensure you are protected
You must agree to the full terms and conditions outlined in our client agreement new homes service before buying
How Much Is It?
Eligible FHBA first home buyer clients will be entitled to a 50% cash rebate on the total referral fees paid to FHBA (FHBA Pty Limited) from the new home provider you proceed with (should FHBA have a referral agreement with the provider)
The FHBA 50 Rebate will typically range from $2,500 to $12,000 depending on factors such as the property type, property location and property builder.
The rebate will be paid after the full referral fees are received by FHBA from the new homes provider first
To be eligible, the property must be from an FHBA new homes provider partner or approved by FHBA first:
House & Land
A first home buyer couple meet an FHBA Coach and tell the Coach about their desired property. After working out their budget, the Coach show’s them a range of properties from FHBA’s New Homes partners. The QLD couple are interested in a house & land package through an FHBA partnered builder. The builder completes the sale with the client including some custom inclusions. The builder pay’s FHBA an agreed referral fee of $15,000.” “The couple will be entitled to the following government grant and incentives:
|QLD Govt. FHOG Grant (2016/17 FY)||$20,000|
|Stamp Duty Payable||--|
|FHBA 50 Rebate (50% of $15,000)||$7,500|
|Total $ Incentives||$27,500|