*Please be advised that some lots/units may need confirmation of availability. Kindly ensure to check availability first by emailing or phoning us*
Cessnock is the eastern gateway to New South Wales' magnificent Hunter Valley Wine Country, renowned for its world famous wineries.
Cessnock is a city in the Hunter Region of New South Wales, Australia, about 52 km (32 mi) by road west of Newcastle.
- St Philip's Christian College
- Cessnock Public School
- Nulkaba Public School
- Cessnock East Public School
- Bellbird Public School
- Cessnock West Public School
- Kearsley Public School
- St Patricks Primary
- Cessnock High School
- Mount View High School
- St Phillips Christian College
- Hunter Institute of TAFE - Cessnock Campus
For a century Cessnock was served by the South Maitland Railway network, originally constructed for the coal industry, but which, at one time, had considerable passenger services, including a direct train to Sydney known as the Cessnock Flyer.
The Sydney-Newcastle Freeway's Cessnock exit at Freemans Waterhole provides one of the main road connections from Sydney to Cessnock via "The Gap", a pass through the Watagan Mountains range just north of Mount Heaton.
Until the Hunter Expressway opened in 2014, linking the New England Highway at Branxton and the Sydney-Newcastle Freeway at West Wallsend, through traffic passed through Cessnock.
The local airport is placed just to the north of the city, at the entrance to the Vineyard District. It has a small public passenger terminal and also serves as the base for aviation training organisations such as Avondale College's school of Aviation and Hunter Valley Aviation. The airport is not served by RPT flights. Access by air to the region is by Newcastle Airport at Williamtown, 53 km (33 mi) away.
The local bus service is run by Rover Coaches which provide services to Maitland, Newcastle and Morisset and school bus services.
There are 17 lot(s) available in this property.
- Lot #1Features322Ripple Cove Gen X450.2m2170.1m21
- Lot #2Features322Killarney Gen X450m2170.3m21
- Lot #3Features322Killarney Gen X450m2170.3m21
- Lot #4Features322Ripple Cove Gen X450m2170.1m21
- Lot #5Features322Killarney Gen X450m2170.3m21
- Lot #6Features322Ripple Cove Gen X450m2170.1m21
- Lot #7Features322Killarney Gen X450m2170.3m21
- Lot #8Features322Ripple Cove Gen X453.2m2170.1m21
- Lot #9Features322Little Ruby Gen X453.2m2151.7m21
- Lot #10Features422Verano Gen V453.2m2184.9m21
- Lot #11Features322Little Ruby Gen X453.2m2151.8m21
- Lot #12Features322Little Ruby Gen X453.2m2151.7m21
- Lot #13Features422Verano Gen V453.2m2184.1m21
- Lot #14Features422Verano Gen V453.2m2184.9m21
- Lot #15Features422Kakadu Gen V455m2180.3m21
- Lot #16Features322Ripple Cove Gen X455m2170.1m21
- Lot #17Features422Carnarvon Gen V458m2184.5m21
Do you qualify for the FHBA 50 Rebate?
The following eligibility criteria will apply
Available for ‘Brand New’ purchases only; including townhouses, apartments &freestanding houses
Purchase must be made through one of FHBA’s partner’s or a new property provider approved by FHBA
Your ‘first home loan’ must be arranged through FHBA Mortgages (exceptions may apply)
The FHBA 50 Rebate is paid in addition to your State’s First Home Owners Grant &Stamp Duty concessions
Complimentary Insurance Consultation with FHBA Protect to ensure you are protected
You must agree to the full terms and conditions outlined in our client agreement new homes service before buying
How Much Is It?
Eligible FHBA first home buyer clients will be entitled to a 50% cash rebate on the total referral fees paid to FHBA (FHBA Pty Limited) from the new home provider you proceed with (should FHBA have a referral agreement with the provider)
The FHBA 50 Rebate will typically range from $2,500 to $12,000 depending on factors such as the property type, property location and property builder.
The rebate will be paid after the full referral fees are received by FHBA from the new homes provider first
To be eligible, the property must be from an FHBA new homes provider partner or approved by FHBA first:
House & Land
A first home buyer couple meet an FHBA Coach and tell the Coach about their desired property. After working out their budget, the Coach show’s them a range of properties from FHBA’s New Homes partners. The QLD couple are interested in a house & land package through an FHBA partnered builder. The builder completes the sale with the client including some custom inclusions. The builder pay’s FHBA an agreed referral fee of $15,000.” “The couple will be entitled to the following government grant and incentives:
|QLD Govt. FHOG Grant (2016/17 FY)||$20,000|
|Stamp Duty Payable||--|
|FHBA 50 Rebate (50% of $15,000)||$7,500|
|Total $ Incentives||$27,500|