*Please be advised that some lots/units may need confirmation of availability. Kindly ensure to check availability first by emailing or phoning us*
A town built around a community. And a community built around the natural environment. Create the home of your dreams at Ridge Park Estate. Nestled in a parkside coastal wonderland at the gateway to the new Warnervale Town Centre, Ridge Park Estate is a place where everything you’ll ever need is always close by.
An easy drive from both Sydney and Newcastle, this vibrant region offers one of Australia’s best coastal lifestyles. Golden beaches, alluring lakes and pristine national parks are a natural playground while townships at The Entrance and convenient Westfield Tuggerah sit close by. The motorway connects you to all major centres with Warnervale Station offering regular train services in peak times.
• 5 minutes to Warnervale Train Station
• 5 minutes to M1 Pacific Motorway
• 15 minutes to beach and lake
• 10 minutes to shopping village
Breathtaking surrounds are just the beginning of the Ridge Park Estate story. Right on your doorstep, the highly anticipated Warnervale Town Centre will create a whole new social, retail and residential hub, focused on attractive streetscapes, modern commercial, entertainment and community facilities and connected, walkable neighbourhoods. There’s so much promise for the future.
There are 23 lot(s) available in this property.
- Lot #41Features3221Adelong 151284.5m2151m21
- Lot #53Features3221Adelong 151355.6m2151m21
- Lot #56Features3221Adelong 151340.8m2151m21
- Lot #55Features3221Adelong 151340.7m2151m21
- Lot #57Features4211Craiglee 162340.9m2162m21
- Lot #58Features3221Adelong 151341m2151m21
- Lot #59Features3221Adelong 151341.1m2151m21
- Lot #69Features3221Adelong 151336.8m2151m21
- Lot #70Features3221Adelong 151336.8m2151m21
- Lot #71Features3221Adelong 151336.8m2151m21
- Lot #72Features3221Adelong 151336.8m2151m21
- Lot #73Features3221Adelong 151336.8m2151m21
- Lot #75Features3221Adelong 151336.8m2151m21
- Lot #74Features4211Craiglee 162336.8m2162m21
- Lot #77Features4221Eden 180375m2180m21
- Lot #76Features3221Adelong 151336.8m2151m21
- Lot #84Features3211Banyo 160336.9m2160m21
- Lot #83Features3221Adelong 151336.9m2151m21
- Lot #85Features3221Adelong 151336.9m2151m21
- Lot #86Features4211Craiglee 162336.9m2162m21
- Lot #89Features4211Craiglee 162336.8m2162m21
- Lot #90Features3221Adelong 151336.8m2151m21
- Lot #91Features3221Adelong 151336.8m2151m21
Do you qualify for the FHBA 50 Rebate?
The following eligibility criteria will apply
Available for ‘Brand New’ purchases only; including townhouses, apartments &freestanding houses
Purchase must be made through one of FHBA’s partner’s or a new property provider approved by FHBA
Your ‘first home loan’ must be arranged through FHBA Mortgages (exceptions may apply)
The FHBA 50 Rebate is paid in addition to your State’s First Home Owners Grant &Stamp Duty concessions
Complimentary Insurance Consultation with FHBA Protect to ensure you are protected
You must agree to the full terms and conditions outlined in our client agreement new homes service before buying
How Much Is It?
Eligible FHBA first home buyer clients will be entitled to a 50% cash rebate on the total referral fees paid to FHBA (FHBA Pty Limited) from the new home provider you proceed with (should FHBA have a referral agreement with the provider)
The FHBA 50 Rebate will typically range from $2,500 to $12,000 depending on factors such as the property type, property location and property builder.
The rebate will be paid after the full referral fees are received by FHBA from the new homes provider first
To be eligible, the property must be from an FHBA new homes provider partner or approved by FHBA first:
House & Land
A first home buyer couple meet an FHBA Coach and tell the Coach about their desired property. After working out their budget, the Coach show’s them a range of properties from FHBA’s New Homes partners. The QLD couple are interested in a house & land package through an FHBA partnered builder. The builder completes the sale with the client including some custom inclusions. The builder pay’s FHBA an agreed referral fee of $15,000.” “The couple will be entitled to the following government grant and incentives:
|QLD Govt. FHOG Grant (2016/17 FY)||$20,000|
|Stamp Duty Payable||--|
|FHBA 50 Rebate (50% of $15,000)||$7,500|
|Total $ Incentives||$27,500|