At Killara, you're right where you need to be when retail therapy is on the agenda. Walk or cycle the 1.3km down to the Marsden General Store for daily needs. For everything else, the Marsden Park Shopping Centre and Waterford Plaza are only a short drive away.
DINING, ENTERTAINMENTAND LEISURE
With major regional shopping destinations including Grand Plaza Shopping Centre and the Hyperdome Loganholme within a short drive, there's no shortage of cafes, restaurants and cinemas. Just down the road is Bayes Park and Crestmead Park PCYC with its range of family sports and activities, while Stoneleigh Reserve Park is within walking distance.
SCHOOLS AND COLLEGES
Killara is perfectly positioned to access a wide range of education facilities for children and adults at all stages of learning. For the kids, a handful of primary and secondary schools such as Canterbury College are only a few kilometres from home. And for the adults, higher learning awaits at the Griffith University Logan Campus, less than 9km away; and the TAFE Loganlea campus just 7.6km from home.
Killara is well connected locally. Regular Translink bus services along Chambers Flat Road take you to all major points in the surrounding area including the Loganlea train station which links you to the CBD or the Gold Coast. This station also offers ample parking if you wish to drive.
There are 25 lot(s) available in this property.
- Lot #439 Acacia 165Features4223315m2165m21
- Lot #439 Adelong 151Features3223315m2151m21
- Lot #443 Acacia 165Features4223320m2165m21
- Lot #443 Kyle 189Features4223320m2189m21
- Lot #443 Adelong 151Features3223320m2151m21
- Lot #458Kyle 189Features4222318m2189m21
- Lot #458 Acacia 165Features4222318m2165m21
- Lot #458 Adelong 151Features3222318m2151m21
- Lot #473 Acacia 165Features4222301m2165m2
- Lot #474 Adelong 151Features3222301m2151m21
- Lot #474 Acacia 165Features4222301m2165m21
- Lot #482 Acacia 165Features4222306m2165m21
- Lot #482 Adelong 151Features3222306m2151m21
- Lot #486 Acacia 165Features4222315m2165m21
- Lot #486 Adelong 151Features3222315m2151m21
- Lot #489Forbes 184Features4223375m2184m21
- Lot #489 Acacia 165Features4223375m2165m21
- Lot #489 Ebony 169Features4223375m2169m21
- Lot #489 Eden 180Features4223375m2180m21
- Lot #489Flinders 184Features4223375m2184m21
- Lot #489Gloucester 186Features4223375m2186m21
- Lot #489Adelong 151Features3223375m2151m21
- Lot #492 Acacia 165Features4223315m2165m21
- Lot #492 Kyle 189Features4223315m2189m21
- Lot #492 Adelong 151Features3223315m2151m21
Do you qualify for the FHBA 50 Rebate?
The following eligibility criteria will apply
Available for ‘Brand New’ purchases only; including townhouses, apartments &freestanding houses
Purchase must be made through one of FHBA’s partner’s or a new property provider approved by FHBA
Your ‘first home loan’ must be arranged through FHBA Mortgages (exceptions may apply)
The FHBA 50 Rebate is paid in addition to your State’s First Home Owners Grant &Stamp Duty concessions
Complimentary Insurance Consultation with FHBA Protect to ensure you are protected
You must agree to the full terms and conditions outlined in our client agreement new homes service before buying
How Much Is It?
Eligible FHBA first home buyer clients will be entitled to a 50% cash rebate on the total referral fees paid to FHBA (FHBA Pty Limited) from the new home provider you proceed with (should FHBA have a referral agreement with the provider)
The FHBA 50 Rebate will typically range from $2,500 to $12,000 depending on factors such as the property type, property location and property builder.
The rebate will be paid after the full referral fees are received by FHBA from the new homes provider first
To be eligible, the property must be from an FHBA new homes provider partner or approved by FHBA first:
House & Land
A first home buyer couple meet an FHBA Coach and tell the Coach about their desired property. After working out their budget, the Coach show’s them a range of properties from FHBA’s New Homes partners. The QLD couple are interested in a house & land package through an FHBA partnered builder. The builder completes the sale with the client including some custom inclusions. The builder pay’s FHBA an agreed referral fee of $15,000.” “The couple will be entitled to the following government grant and incentives:
|QLD Govt. FHOG Grant (2016/17 FY)||$20,000|
|Stamp Duty Payable||--|
|FHBA 50 Rebate (50% of $15,000)||$7,500|
|Total $ Incentives||$27,500|