FHBA ON FACEBOOK
FHBA ON TWITTER
- Do you have your funds in the #FHSS? It is important to ensure you get your #funds released before you decide to si… https://t.co/UEw8QnEQ21 2 years ago
- RT @kateburke_ : Why Australia's homelessness problem is getting worse, despite a rise in housing stock https://t.co/zcdJWKCU6M via @Convers … 2 years ago
- @TajSingh90 appears in the @Domaincomau article below discussing how #fhb's can take advantage of the #FHSS before… https://t.co/o4RKphr8I9 2 years ago
- It is concerning to see how many first home buyers are buying their first home without knowing the basics. At #FHBA… https://t.co/B0XmOM7AIh 2 years ago
- @ANZ_Research @ricyet Don't think so @ricyet - investors also have help through the tax concessions don't they? #outoftouch 2 years ago
- @ricyet “Helping first home buyers is a sugar hit.” FHBA Director @TajSingh90 : “Investors have incentives to buy… https://t.co/HuVDVK1FE1 2 years ago
- Revealed: @realestate_au has published the most searched #realestate terms. #ausproperty #fhba #realestateau… https://t.co/5EwIS5fSAy 2 years ago
- Changes are coming to #ACT first home buyers from 1 July next year. Get the info in this @canberratimes article… https://t.co/HprtCg94J0 2 years ago
- Will the #BankingRC make it harder to obtain home finance? Probably yes. It will make more sense to use a… https://t.co/IlanMjRlr4 2 years ago
FHBA ON INSTAGRAM
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.